Community post

Discussion

Symptoms question and ovulation stick help!

Hi everyone,

This is my first post! Me and my husband have been trying to get pregnant for a few months and so I've a few questions that hopefully you can help me with as I'm not super knowledgeable...

Does a faint line on an ovulation test mean that I'm not and can't be pregnant?

I'm 13 dpo and been taking those cheapy pregnancy tests but nothing so far, thought I'd do the ovulation one just out of sheer boredom and frustration (so obsessive I know!).

I'm a bit confused as to what a faint test line in the Ov test means (it was v faint and not darker than the control).

Am I out this month?

Been having a few early pregnancy symptoms -
Dizzy
Post Nasal Drip
Feeling a little sick.
Cramps the past day or so.

All help would be so appreciated!

Alex Xxx

1 Reply • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

A light OPK is a negative OPK. To get a positive result it needs to be as dark as the control line. Taking an OPK after you O will do nothing but waste a test or cure your boredom, it means nothing. At 13DPO the only thing you can do is take a HPT, and at 13 days you should be able to get a +HPT if you are indeed pregnant.

You mentioned you got a HPT, have you taken it? Taking the OPK will not let you know anything, not sure why you are even wondering about it? Take the HPT and let us know please.

First Pregnancy 03/30/12 3rd round of Clomid First Miscarriage 04/10/12 4th Round of Clomid - August 17th Cycle - TTC #1 with 5th Round of Clomid The Lord withholds no blessings! User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo