Community post

Discussion

Implantation bleeding??

Hi all, I am 8DPO and today I have had an abundance of creamy, thick discharge with a slight reddish tinge to it (sorry TMI). Could this be implantation bleeding as it is a week after ovulation and a week before my next expected period. I have also been having alot of other symptoms loose BM, nausea, headaches, mood swings, increased appitite, cramps and twinges. I am soooooo excited. this is an implantation bleed. Cant wait to test. to all.

7 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 7 of 7 Replies

OH! I wish you lots of luck! Can't wait to hear your results!

11 years ago

Thank you and to you too.

11 years ago • Post starter

Can't wait hear more! I am 6dpo and have white discharge...unusual for me. So pleased to see it was an early sign. Keeping my fingers crossed for both pf us!

11 years ago

I hope you are in the same boat as I think Im In!!

Confirmed O at cd 18
Crampin that lasted an hour at 8 dpo
Brown spot in undies at 10dpo
11-14 dpo brownto light pink to rusty orange color spotting
15 dpo what i feel is an extremly faint BFP ( a squinter)
16 dpo Still faint, but you can see it without squinting IRL.

Hope this helps.
Keep us updated
Good luck & Baby dust to you!!!

11 years ago

YAY!! Congrats to you and sending everyone else lots os . I am so excited, I am 10DPO today and the spotting has gone so I know it wasn't my period starting super early. I did a pregnancy test yesterday and today but negative, thinking its still to early but keeping al my fingers and toes crossed.

They say to wait 4-5 days after the spotting has stopped ( which would be tomorrow for me)!

Of course I couldn't wait that long so I test everyday!!!

GL!

11 years ago

lol. Yes I have been testing like a maniac as well Good Luck, look forward to hearing your results.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo