Community post

Discussion

17dpo, stomach feeling empty, no af

I'm 3 days late. I haven't been having any symptoms except for tht empty feeling in my stomach...yesterday I had mild cramps and a lil pressure...but nothing big...is there hope...when should I test lol...my hubby says to wait for the weekend...we'll see I'll be 20dpo on Sunday...

4 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

Wow I don't know how you can bear to wait! I'd be testing every day by now, lol.

I would imagine most hpts can detect a pregnancy at this point.

Good luck!!!

BFP 11/2011; missed m/c 12/2012; D&C 1/2012. Surgery to remove fibroids 4/2012. Trying again 7/2012~ --------- I'm on a quest to live life as if every day were vacation. Follow my journey at http://summerandsundays.com

11 years ago

If af is already late then you can test now, it should show positive now if you're pregnant.

Well done for holding out this long.

Good luck :)

11 years ago

I am 16 dpo!! I am going to test in the morning. But last week I had some cramps they felt different and now i feel full and empty at the same time. I have been sick a few times and I am thirsty ALL the time. On top of all that When I go pee (evey 15 miutes it seems) it feels like I pee at least 5 gallons lol. I jusst noticed it today and i am like WOW!!! Good luck to everyone!!!!!

User Image

11 years ago

I am 16 dpo!! I am going to test in the morning. But last week I had some cramps they felt different and now i feel full and empty at the same time. I have been sick a few times and I am thirsty ALL the time. On top of all that When I go pee (evey 15 miutes it seems) it feels like I pee at least 5 gallons lol. I jusst noticed it today and i am like WOW!!! Good luck to everyone!!!!!

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo