dull ache/cramps
sore boobs
increase in pee
backache
tired
constipation
spotting
mood swings

comments welcome on what you think as had mc last month and a bit anxious, also had 2 BFN on 11 and 12 DPO

Thanks Claire

4 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

Hello! I'm 10dpo and ttc #1. I have all the same symptoms that you do. I am not spotting though.. I did on Sunday (just a few dark drops). I'm starving but my tummy feels so full and bloated so trying to eat just makes me gag. :( I also have an intense thirst that I can't get rid of. I try to go to the bathroom (BM) but cant-or go very little. I also feel like I have a fever (but I don't have a thermometer so I can't confirm temp haha!) Also, hurts to wear just a T-shirt..

I feel like I'm going crazy these past few days and have been wanting to ask everyone I know if what I'm feeling is normal for a mommy to be (or a mommy in waiting?).. but not a good idea haha!

I did test on 8dpo (bfn- Early, I know.)

I'm so scattered brained! Sorry to ramble! :)

11 years ago

Hi Your symptoms seem more extreme then mine and your are behind me in regards DPO so you prob are and I prob aren't.

Good luck, fingers crossed for you

XXXXX

11 years ago • Post starter

Thank you! I just tested and BFP!
Best wishes to you! :)

11 years ago

Congratulations, I don't feel any different so symptoms not getting worse or anything. I think that this month will prob be a BFN and if son will need to see DR as something must be wrong with me to have these symptoms ! We can become frineds if you like ?, it's good to have someone to talk to.

Good luck with eveything

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo