Community post

Discussion

At how many wks did you start wearing maternity clothes??

Just being curious. I've seen sooo many pictures online of people showing as early as 7 weeks but then others don't really show till almost 20 wks. I'm only 6 1/2 and don't have a belly yet...just a BUNCH of bloating. lol But I figured I'd slowly start buying long sleeve shirts and sweaters now for the fall/winter so when I actually need them I won't have to spend a big chunk of money all at one time.

Baby Isabel Grace is due to grace us with her presence on April 16, 2013!  BabyFruit Ticker  BabyFetus Ticker

4 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

I'm only 5 weeks tomorrow & since I have been TTC since April & stopped working out & had a miscarriage, I have gained a little belly. And I'm not fitting into most of my shorts now. So I just ordered some cheap maternity clothes from wal-mart. I wanted shorts that I could wear comfortably and that I wouldn't have a muffin top with so I figured why buy shorts in the next size up I might as well just buy some maternity clothes.

Read your post about your first ultrasound, mine is Sept 19 :-)

11 years ago

Aw yay for our appointments! It can't come soon enough...seems like this time is dragging by so SSSSLLLLOOOOWWWW! Congrats to you btw :) I ordered some maternity clothes like 5 days ago, mainly jeans and sweaters. Figured I'd get a head start since I'll need lots of warm winter clothes and I don't want to wait till the last minute and have to spend a big chunk of money bc I need the clothes so badly! www.motherhood.com had some good deals if you haven't checked them out...recently they did and additional 30% off their sale items :)

Baby Isabel Grace is due to grace us with her presence on April 16, 2013!  BabyFruit Ticker  BabyFetus Ticker

11 years ago • Post starter

With my first I was in maternity clothes from exactly 12 weeks. Probably would have been a week earlier but didn't want to give the game away.

But back then i was much slimmer and wearing tight clothes so this time i should be able to go a little longer (hopefully!).

User Image

11 years ago

Congrats! Looks like you are in a hurry! I started wearing my maternity wears at 9 weeks.But when you actually have your bump showing you will not be interested in shopping and trying out the clothes.I got my clothes quite late,when i had no choice but to buy some.I bought them online from morph maternity.They have a really good and comfortable collection.Most of them are cotton and adjustable .They also have discreet openings for nursing.So i wore them for 4-5 months even after the delivery.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo