Community post

Discussion

6 days late negative test , but not feeling quite myself

Hi everyone i am in need of some information, i have been off the pill for a few months now and had a couple of regular periods since i am now 6 days late , i took a test yesterday it was negative result , i am bloated and not feeling quite myself also been visiting the loo more often and had some slight back pain and cramping, is it to early to test again or should i wait another week or so ? i am not sure my partner and i are trying for a baby so this would be great news if i am!! any sort of info would be greatly appreciated !!
thank you i look forward to your posts x

1 Reply • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Hi! i am 2 days late and havent been myself either. from my first pregnancy, i didnt get a bfp until i was 21 dpo, so dont give up hope if af doesnt show and you have bfn's. sometimes it takes a while for each person's body to register the pregnancy or for hCG levels to rise.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo