Community post

Discussion

Dull, pulling cramps since ovulation... any BFP?

Hi, I have had dull, constant cramps since at least 1 DPO if not ovulation. Not the ovulation cramps, I felt those and they are also more like twinges for me. This is low in my abdomen and a tugging pain. At 2DPO, I was awaken with more AF like cramps, but they subsided. I have other symptoms, but they could just be any old hormonal imbalance. Anyone get a BFP after these types of cramps?

2 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I have had the same dull cramps since about 2DPO they go from AF type cramps to dull again. I am also having and endless pit type of hunger no matter what I eat I am still hungry. I am going crazy with the TWW so I took an hpt and it was . I feel a little nuts I have been TTC for two years and this is the first time I have had symptoms like this. Then I got on here and looked up common early symptoms mine seem to fit. to you. My friend is 28 weeks and she got lower abdominal cramps without AF that is what made her test and of course it was BFN. Just wait and test again.

User Image

11 years ago

Thanks for your reply! Sometimes I think the ache has gone away, but if I close my eyes and stop doing what I'm doing, it's definitely there. I don't really have sore bbs, so that's discouraging. I do have abundant, sweet smelling cm, which is not normal for me, so that could be positive. Let me know if you get a bfp!

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo