Community post

Discussion

Has anyone had the same?

Hi ladies! Just wondering if any of you have been through the same... Im 3/4 days late and simply no sign of my visit from aunt flo. Ive currently had several faint (veryveryvery faint) positives but they are definitely there and definitely coloured, ive used 5 different tests and all have brought up the same result during the recommended waiting time. I have EXTREMELY sore boobs, heartburn alot, far more gas & a plenty more. My CM is currently the consistency of an egg white and the same white colour too. (sorry if TMI lol) today after 4 days of getting these test results ive had the strangest feeling groin/abdominal splitting pains but they arent all that painful but still no sign of AF.ive also (just today) had achy hips and painful inner thighs... Can anyone help me out? :) x

2 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I have had similar symptoms and recieved my first BFP 3 days ago. First, I would try one of the digital tests. I was so nervous because my line was so faint, but the digital test came up "pregnant". It put my mind at ease. I have also been having an ache and pulling sensation in my lower abdomen on and off. This is my second pregnancy and I remember similar things with my first. My daughter is now 7, so it was all healthy and normal! I hope this helps you! and Congratulations!

11 years ago

Thanks alot for your reply :) i appreciate it! I will definitely do a digital tomorrow and i will let you know the outcome x and thank you sweety congratulations straight back! I already have a 2 and a half year old boy and although we werent TTC were both very chuffed that we could be chancing another little beauty :) thanks again and i hope all goes well for you! All the best x

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo