Day Past Ovulation 56789101112131415    
Start a New Topic

Trying to Conceive Discussion Forum

Recent Activity Forum Categories   Hide Signatures

SMEP anyone?

Category: Waiting to Ovulate - Pinpointing Ovulation
Posted by AleeMe » Aug. 19, 2012 5:37am

Just started to do the SMEP today and wondering if anyone is trying it as well. Would like to know the highs, lows and if it's going to be successful.

AleeMe
Reply by el2011 » Aug. 20, 2012 9:24am

I was thinking of going this route this cycle too, but it would mean that we're going to start BD'ing today... and my husband is feeling sick today so I don't know that he's going to be 'in the mood'.... funny.... I thought it was women that were supposed to fight off the men. Hmmmm... maybe time to learn some new seduction techniques. I can't believe it's come to this, lol.

BFP 11/2011; missed m/c 12/2012; D&C 1/2012. Surgery to remove fibroids 4/2012. Trying again 7/2012~
---------
I'm on a quest to live life as if every day were vacation. Follow my journey at http://summerandsundays.com

el2011

Reply by AleeMe » Aug. 21, 2012 3:52pm

Hi El2011,

Im on day 2 of the SMEP. Today I worked late and was so tired... But BD anyway since I want to follow it through. SMEP worked for me first time (Unintentionaly, but it was exactly how it happened), unfortunately I miscarried.

The art of seduction is definitely more difficult when all you need is a bed... Lol. I feel that it's a bit unnatural, but once we get our BFP, it will be all worth it!

Good luck for both of us this cycle

AleeMe

Reply by bubas0 » Dec. 14, 2012 10:52am

hi i'm new to this site.I'm trying the smep this month i'm now waiting....my period is due on xmas eve!..good luck to everyone

bubas0