Community post

Discussion

Starting Clomid Today....

Hi Ladies!

I am starting Clomid today after a miscarriage and diagnosed LPD. I am hoping and praying that this will be the answer but am looking for some encouragement!

Who has had success with clomid? I do ovulate on my own but it is really late in the cycle and I have a short luteal phase. My doc says the clomid should move the ov up in my cycle and lengthen the LP. Anyone had a similar experience and can give me some words of wisdom?!

Thanks!

Toria

2 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Hi....I have had success with clomid. We had our twins on clomid in '98, and our 4th son on clomid in '07. We also got pregnant with clomid last year, but sadly lost our son at 19w6d in December. I have LPD as well, and my lp went from 8 or 9 days to 12 or 13 on clomid. I take it 50mg days 3-7, and ovulate around cd15 usually. Good luck...it really does work!

13 years ago

Thank you for your response! I love to hear those success stories! I'm sorry about your loss though....:( I had an early miscarriage in December and it was the worst. I am so sorry you had to endure a loss so late in your pregnancy!

I am on CD 17 and according to my BBT chart, I haven't ovulated yet. I don't have any EWCM yet either....Did clomid dry your cervical mucus up at all? I heard this can happen which can inhibit conception so I hope its not happening to me! I hope I O soon!

13 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo