Community post

Discussion

BFP at 10dpo and after HSG

Today was the best day EVER! After a year of trying (officially.. we started last Aug) I got my BFP on a FRER! I did one at 6dpo on a blue dye Walgreens test but started to think it was a false positive as I had read after that a lot of those blue dye tests are famous for that.. esp the Walgreens brand.. I tested after and kept getting negatives. I waited and now.. I got it!!!! :) YAY! I have to credit a few things. Had an HSG this cycle and there is supposedly a 30% increase in fertility the 3 months following the procedure. We also used preseed. :) There was also a nice massage before I ovulated. I could just tell I was. Biggest symptom to me was my bb's were not sore. Typically this is a big PMS symptom for me and I suffer with this for 2 wks prior to AF. I also have been having vivid dreams and mild cramping since I o'd. I NEVER have cramping until the day I get AF. I'm praying this sticks and we have a healthy baby! I didn't have any implantation bleeding. I dtd two days before I o'd and the day before and day of. I was using the o tests for that. I still can't believe it!!!! :) It's so hard when you can't tell anyone this soon. Of course hubby knows.. and now all of you .. so .. thank you for letting me get that off my chest :)

6 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Replies

Congratulations!!!!!!!

Hmmm... maybe a reason to finally schedule that massage I've wanted for months ;) ...how many days before you ovulated did you get yours?

BFP 11/2011; missed m/c 12/2012; D&C 1/2012. Surgery to remove fibroids 4/2012. Trying again 7/2012~ --------- I'm on a quest to live life as if every day were vacation. Follow my journey at http://summerandsundays.com

11 years ago

THANK YOU!! Very excited and still in shock quiet frankly. I got the massage about a week before. I ovulated on 8/5 I believe and had my massage on 7/27. I think the combo worked but I really think it was the HSG that did the trick :)

11 years ago • Post starter

......i am seriously happy for you & thanks so much for the details of your process. i too have been wanting to get an hsg for a while now. Now im going to REEEAALLLYY look into it. !!!!!!

User Image

11 years ago

Thank you SO much!! I still can't believe it! For me, I know that's what helped. Good luck to you!! lots of baby dust coming your way!!

Congratulations on your positive result! I wish you alll the best throughout your pregnancy and a healthy baby!!! I am on my first time TTC and praying for a positive when I test next week as I am 10 dpo. I have hope !

11 years ago

Thank you very much "wantingbaby". I'm very excited but it's all so very nerve-wracking! We have our first prenatal appt on Monday so my fingers (and toes) are crossed. Thank you for your kind words. I wish you the very best!! (((((((baby dust))))))))

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo