Community post

Discussion

Implantation or AF??

So.. here is my deal.. I am currently on CD 25. My cycles usually range from 32-37 days. I got peak readings on my CBFM on days 16 and 17. For the past 2 days, I have had extremely sore BB's. This morning when I woke up, I noticed that I had AF-like cramps. They are dull cramps, with a heavy and pulling feeling. I still have 10-12 days until AF is supposed to arrive, according to my past 3-4 cycles. I took a wondfo test this morning even though it is extremely early, and of course it was BFN. I plan to test again in a few days. Something just feels "different" this month. Any input would be greatly appreciated! Thanks ladies!

2 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I am currently CD 30 and had pretty much the same experience as you. However, my cycles range from 29 â?? 31 days but are normally 30-31. Last weekend I also started having dull cramping that had a heavy and pulling feeling. My period is due to come between today and Sunday. Like you I also took A Wondfu test but on Monday with BFN and havenâ??t tested since then. In your case, it sounds like implantation cramping which is something you may want to read up on if you donâ??t know about it. Sometimes itâ??s hard to differentiate between pregnancy and premenstrual symptoms because there is so much â??grey areaâ?? where the lines blur into each other. All we can do is try to keep our sanity by not overanalyzing what weâ??re feeling which is definitely easier said than done. These forums are great because you can relate to so many people here and find extra support during your ttc journey. Best wishes to you and may your baby dreams come true soon.

11 years ago

I know! It is soooo hard! I have done quite a good bit of research. We have been ttc for almost 2 years now with one pregnancy that ended in m/c. I am now on cd 28 and the symptoms that I was having are pretty much gone now, besides slightly tender breast. New symptom I am having, which is very unlike me, is watery cm. I am still holding on to hope until the witch shows her face! Thank you for commenting. It makes a difference to know that other people are going through the same thing as you. Good luck to you! I wish you the best!

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo