Community post

Discussion

Any May Babies? want to buddy up?

View Full Post

I'm currently CD15 & 1DPO Day #1 TWW

271 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

121 - 130 of 271 Replies | Last Page

@SandraK, I think that totally stinks that your cycle is messed up, I am really sorry. But maybe the bleeding will stop?
@BarbieHendrix, my cycles are usually 28 days, though I have had one or two 30 days in the last 5 months (coming of BCPs).

So, I'm worried. My period is due next Wednesday (6 days), but each day, I feel like my cramping is increasing. This morning, as I type, it isn't painful enough for meds, but definitely ouchy. And noticeable. Yesterday it came in waves, and is worse at night and in the am, I think. I guess I have read some BFP stories that include crampy cramps at 7DPO, but I feel concerned. I am just baffled with the cramping, because I am not taking any natural or synthetic hormones or fertility treatments, which I know can sometimes be confusing. Any insight or wise words for me? It also kinda feels like my abs are tight, like I've been working out. I do exercise frequently, but it shouldn't be tight. My BBs are getting more sensitive each day, but I think that is average. Please help!!!

11 years ago

So I took a digital this morning and got a
I don't know what to think...

(Teacher, 22) (Army Active Duty, 22) T13 angel

11 years ago

@hellogoodbye hugs hugs hugs, I would wait a while and then try again maybe with another brand, I know the digital is the best feeling seeing the words but maybe you just have low hgc?

xx

11 years ago

I really hope that's all it is.. DH seems to have just accepted it but it's hard for me to. I keep feeling the symptoms like Jan/Feb with my last pregnancy. I just had more pink tinged CM so I'm wondering if I have my days wrong. I had implantation spotting (Not bright red but pink and brown) last time so that's another thing that's really gotten me believing I'm pregnant.

If I go by "a line is a line" and the fact that I had it on different tests, different batches then I AM pregnant. I hate being in limbo.

Hope you ladies are having a better morning than I am!

11 years ago

hellogoodbye I hope it's just still to early for a digital for youl :( I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. With my first baby I didn't try and tests early but I got a super faint positive on a dollar tree test the day after my missed period and then a positive digital so maybe you are one of those that has to wait until after your missed period?? I always keep saying to myself after all of the that it's not over until AF shows up. So we are still in it until that day comes!!

11 years ago

I'm 5dpo and I'm crampy, gassy, bloated, fatigued and it's probably all in my head!!! I'm due for AF on 8/31 and O on 8/19. I took an opk and got a smiley on 8/19. I felt like I never got CM this month other than some thick, white sticky 4dpo.

I want to take a test right now!!!! Someone make me patient!

User Image

11 years ago

That's true! Thanks sugah
I've already dropped so much cash on these tests that I have no choice but to wait it out.. The problem is I don't know when exactly I'm due for my ! If I go by last month well then I'm already a week late. If I go by regular cycles then I'm due on Sunday/Monday at the latest.

11 years ago

Hey ladies, just an update,...my spotting has officially turned into . So frustrating!! That means that I only had a 25 day cycle:( I called my Docs office and she wants me to come in this am to have some blood work run. Maybe we can get some answers behind some of this craziness! Wish me !!

11 years ago

@Mrs*Mullen I'm so sorry! You sound like you've got yourself a good doctor. Was your spotting red/pure blood spotting or CM? I'm wondering if I'll be joining you...

11 years ago

Hey there Hellogoodbye! I think that the other ladies r right,... Ur not out til that nasty Shows her ugly face! I was spotting last night, but today it is just a little more. However, i wouldnt even call it medium- for the amout of cramping im having though, i feel like it should be much heavier . Hopefully I get some idea as to what is going on in just a bit. I will keep ya posted!!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo