Community post

Discussion

21 DPO no AF BFN

Hi I am new to this forum

I am currently ttc baby number 1. I ovulated around 23 july (+ opk) so i am around 21 DPO now and no AF. I have had numerous BFN. I have increased watery/lotiony cm, bloated, extremely tired all the time, occasional heartburn, fuller breasts. I was wondering if anyone else didnt get their BFP until later on and when? I am totally confused and still believe there is a chance im pregnant... im trying to be positive xx

5 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

HI, im new to the forum too, and kinda going through the same thing. im at 18dpo i think, i havent been like clockwork lately, but AF was due sunday and Ive had a ton of s. same symptoms as you. with my first baby, I was almost 2 weeks late before I got a positive pregnancy test, and with my angel baby I was a week and a half late before any positives as well. Im hoping im having the same situation this time. dont give up hope, sometimes you just "know". dont shrug off your intuitions. Best of luck!

11 years ago

Hi. Thanks for the response. It's reassuring to know you have been in the same position and eventually got ur BFP. Did u keep getting BFN'S then eventually get a bfp? Strange isn't it. Fingers crossed I get mine too. Keep me updated cos it would be interesting to know each others outcomes. Good luck and hope you get ur bfp aswell Hun xx

11 years ago • Post starter

Yeah I definitely had my share of bfns before I tested positive with my boy, and from what my mom has told me, she had the same problem when she was pregnant with me, so I'm thinking its in the genes. Thinking that I just produce hormones slower, maybe you have the same issue. Lots of luck your way, let me know how out works out for you, and I'll do the same. I'm not going to test again until saturday morning if I can show some self control! Lol.

11 years ago

Ooh I really hope this is the same with me then. I appreciate ur reassurance. Stil no sign of AF and I'm 9 days late now. Praying I get my bfp. Yes I'l keep u updated and u do too. Interesting knowing the outcomes wih things like this. Good luck and fingers crossed x

11 years ago • Post starter

I, too, am on DPO 21. No signs of AF, no BFP. Occasional cramping in lower abdomen since 6-8 DPO, gassy, tired. I have low temps, though. I'm not sure what is going on. I'm hoping for my BFP soon, though AF would even be welcome! Being 5 days late with a BFN among the sea of women who get their BFP BEFORE their missed period is very discouraging to say the least!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo