Community post

Discussion

What should I do now??? Advice needed please!

My husband & I have been TTC for about 4 years now. Maybe 6 months ago I got up the nerve to go to the OB to see what was going on. I found out I had PCOS, and had an HSG(was clear). I am on Synthroid, Metformin 850, and this is my 1st cycle on Clomid 50mg. I have always had very irregular cycles so I have not been able to track that, as this cycle was brought on by Provera. This was my 1st cycle also using OPKs.
Today I am about 17 DPO from what I know. That is cycle day 37 according to this website. I got what I think was a + OPK cycle day 19-20, control line was dark and half of the test line was just as dark. Not really having any symptoms except increased fluid and some symptoms around 9-10DPO that were prob in my head.
I have taken 2 HPTs so far, 11 DPO and 14 DPO, all negative which I am soo used to.
My question is what should I do now? Should I definitely be getting a + by now if I am PG? Should I go ahead and call my dr to see about starting Provera/Clomid again? Please any advice is so appreciated!

1 Reply • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Hi sweetie, keep in mind that in order to get a positive pregnancy test you need to have enough hcg to be detected in an early pregnancy test. normally, testing at only 9 dpo is too early but if you are pregnant your hcg levels double every couple days. best wishes to you for baby news soon.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo