Community post

Discussion

I need help!!

Ok this is my second time posting on here and it was some help the first time and hopefully it'll be some help this time. Ok I ovulated on the 19th on July, my periods are usually around 29, 30, 31 days it changes every month lol which is hard to tell when you ovulate. I got a ovulation test and started using it the start of July which said I ovulated on the 19th. Ok now if I got my dates right on my period I'm either 32 or 33 days now. Which means I'm 22 or 23 pass ovulation. I'm hoping this isn't all in my head but I've been feeling tired and very moody. My nipples were bothering me but they eased up and I'm been having pains now in my both boobs but more in one. There was a week that I was very sick to my stomach and feeling like a needed to throw up. I still feel like that from time to time. My allergies were acting up I guess but it was just my nose and throat never felt bad or anything they was just bothering me but I didn't know if that could of been what was making me sick to my stomach. Then I've been very bloated and feeling funny in my stomach and dizzy from time to time. Now I had a couple of months ago like in Feb. where I thought I was preg cause I never had a period and I've never done that. But I think it was just my body's way of trying to start my own cycles after stopping the pill back last aug. I know everyone's body is different w this kind of stuff and w signs but what do you think? Is it still early to take a test or what. I want to take one but then I don't cause I'm scared it's going to be like the last time.

2 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I know how hard it is to look at a negative pregnancy test. However, that is the only way you will know for sure.
That said, (and not to give you too much hope if you're not pregnant) my symptoms that made me realize it was time to take a pregnancy test when I was pregnant were cold-like or allergy-like symptoms and dizzyness.

11 years ago

Well I took one today after posting the first post and it was neg. I don't know if it's still to early or what but I'm kind of lost hope on it as soon as I saw the neg. So we'll just see when my period will come and start all over again!:(

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo