Community post

Discussion

11 dpo anyone with symptons?

Im 11 dpo tday, & my symptoms are:
* backache especially my lower back (tailbone area)
* headaches
* mild cramping
*boobs are a little tender
* leg pains
*very exhausted, throughout the day
*heartburn

Also, this morning w/ I used the bathroom a very, very light pink discharge when I wiped; havent spotted since. My Af is due tmorrow

I am hoping it doesnt show up!!

3 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Well- hopefully AF didn't make it to you today. While all those symptoms seem promising, they're all PMS symptoms too... Including the light pink possible breakthrough bleeding. Fingers crossed its pregnancy related. With my first, I had light pink just once too, about the day after we found out. My doc said it was probably from my cervix- especially if you had strained- sorry.

Keep us posted!

11 years ago

I'm 13dpo and have slight cramping and the past few days have been going toilet a lot yesterday 20+ times, been trying for 2years now so not sure if just wishful thinking hoping the baby dust reaches me soon and you too good luck.

11 years ago

Thx ladies, Af arrived 8/11 so im out this month....back y the drawing board. Not giving up hope!!

& to you both!

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo