Community post

Discussion

FertiliTea Party... Anyone want to join??!

View Full Post

Hello Ladies,

Mine name is Tara, I've been TTC about a year now and just bought the Fertilitea that I've read about on here and online. Now, maybe I just bought into something crazy, but it wasn't that expensive and I do have irregular cycles. Having been put on Provera twice to kickstart a cycle, I've been considering just trying Vitex anyway to regulate hormones.

SO I bought it and started my three times a day drinking yesterday. AND I was wondering if anyone else wants to have a fertili "Tea" Party with me and maybe track what goes on, or if you've used it/are using it I'd love to know what you think!

:-) Join if you'd like. :-)

User Image

72 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 72 Replies | Last Page

@babiessoon I'm around 12 or 13 DPO.

@Alastrine I had the same thing in my last cycle when I thought I was pregnant too! It started on my thighs and butt then worked its way to my stomach, back, chest, neck and arms. It was HORRIBLE! Although your research is partially correct. I found that the rash is sometimes an early indication of pregnancy before even 9 weeks. Also, a lot of women pregnant with twins have the rash. So 1st time pregnancies and twins are the most common. So maybe you are preggers! We will keep you in our prayers!

I checked on our FertilAid for M & W and it should be here today! They arrived in our cities post office this morning at 3am.. Crazy because I was up and down all night. 1st I got home early because I was so tired and after DH and I ate around 1 we fell asleep and woke up at 7:40 p.m.! Even funnier.. When he woke up I told him it was 7:40 a.m. Friday morning and I was late to work hahaha he believed me until I showed him my phone's calendar bahahaha

So then we go to the store to get some stuff we needed, get something to eat and go to sleep around 1am.. or at least we tried. I couldn't get comfortable sleeping on my stomach. If I lifted my right leg to get in my position I would feel out of breath, at one point I woke up GAPSING for air! But if I lifted my left leg I could breathe easier. Not to mention the party that was going on upstairs that sounded like grown men slamming each other on the floor.

I'm trying my best to wake up right now but I'm soooo tired and exhausted. On top of all that it was suuuper hot last night that we had to sleep with the air on just for the house to be bearable. Lord help me not to be cranky today!

Oh! I've also been getting this stretching sensation on the right side of my abdomen, on and off for the past 3-4 days. it's really weird because it's not painful just feels like I'm about to rupture something like a muscle or something. And it's in the same area as my ovary cyst ( ing it's gone by now!)

How is everyone else doing?!

"Whatever is to be, must be" - Bob Marley

11 years ago

Moonbabies, I wanna thank you for following up my research with your own. I am utterly amazed right now. I ... I know that twins run BIG time on my husbands family. But I researched a lot of things finding out what the cause of it could be cos it didn't make sense what so ever that the rash would appear out of no where. I mean... some times things happen that way. But this is odd you know?

Anwyays, we went to the hospital and they saw me, I was in and out in ten minutes. They said it was a fungal infection and gave me steriod stuff and antibiotic stuff and told me first to take over the counter things THEN try the stuff they prescribed me if it doesn't clear up in a week or so. So I have some jock itch cream and other stuff I'mma try on it.

Thankfully we are home. Walking around in the heat all day has left me EXTREMLY moody. I just wanna punch holes in the wall right now. I really don't know why. So I am gonna try and lay down for a bit and try and get this mood swing to chill the hell out.

Oh, I did get two pregnancy tests. Here's to hoping for real. First thing tomorrow I am testing!! So hoping for a

11 years ago

No worries. I did the research about a month and a half ago but I wasn't pregnant. Which is even weirder because I didn't do anything different no new soap or lotion or body spray. Nothing out of the normal.

"Whatever is to be, must be" - Bob Marley

11 years ago

MooneyBaby you're about due for for a test soon too aren't u??? :-)

Alastrine I.am sooo excited to hear about your test!!!!

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Love the tea and also enjoying the party, did u guys notice that waitingforpeanut, got a Bfp, that's the first person that replied to this thread. Congrats,to u! @Mooneybaby no increase in libido yet,lol. Keep posting guys!

After 6 years TTC with MFI number 1 was born December 12 2018

11 years ago

Welcome Newly!!

That's helpful Moonbabies,

I'm still feeling terrible. I can't wait to test tomorrow.. For some reason nasuea has hit me hard today. I look at food and it just makes me feel like I wanna throw up. I got checked by the doctor too for a upper Resp. No ear infection, throat thing or anything. My lungs sounded good so this is getting much more fun for me.

I think I am gong to skip tea drinking tonight. I was chugging water earlier cos that's all I could handle an hubby got me some waffle fries which amazingly that didn't make me feel sick at all.

Also, that nap did help. I was just so so aggravated.

Thank you so much babiessoon!!!!

11 years ago

Really really disappointed ladies...

It was negative.

I don't get it. Everything points to me being preggo. And yet I'm not according to the test...

11 years ago

Ahh oh no!!!! It may still be too early!

FXd!!

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Don't hurt @ Alastrine, we are here for you and understand what ur goin through. FX, that the witch doesn't show!

After 6 years TTC with MFI number 1 was born December 12 2018

11 years ago

Hello Ladies! I would love to join your fertilitea party. I just got mine in the mail today, and cannot wait to start. A little about me? My cycles are very very irregular. I have been bleeding non-stop since july 29th..mostly clots. It causes me to be very anemic. Ive been to many doctors, but all they can say is i have abnormal bleeding and i could not be ovulating. I can go for months without having a period, but as soon as it comes it stays forever!! I am hoping this tea would help regulate, and also help husband and I conceive..

Would it be wise to start the tea tonight?or should I just wait?

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo