Community post

Discussion

FertiliTea Party... Anyone want to join??!

View Full Post

Hello Ladies,

Mine name is Tara, I've been TTC about a year now and just bought the Fertilitea that I've read about on here and online. Now, maybe I just bought into something crazy, but it wasn't that expensive and I do have irregular cycles. Having been put on Provera twice to kickstart a cycle, I've been considering just trying Vitex anyway to regulate hormones.

SO I bought it and started my three times a day drinking yesterday. AND I was wondering if anyone else wants to have a fertili "Tea" Party with me and maybe track what goes on, or if you've used it/are using it I'd love to know what you think!

:-) Join if you'd like. :-)

User Image

72 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 72 Replies | Last Page

@Alastrine The tea might not work that fast but God does. And remember that even if you do get your all the praise, credit and glory should go to God first and not any supplements we are taking to help the process!

Haha we definitely are! We've been having more "Nakie Nights" lol birthday suits alllllll night long! lol Especially since it's been so hot over here, even with the air on any little movement can cause you to break out in sweat lol So since we both have our clothes off already.. "We might as well... " hahaha sorry.. DH said that to me when we 1st talked about moving in together 3 years ago haha.. That's the mans answer to anything! haha Might as well!

"Whatever is to be, must be" - Bob Marley

11 years ago

If I do end up preggo, I will be thanking the Gods that allowed me this chance of course. :)

My cervix has been very soft and high up so I think that's a good sign that I am ovulating. With any luck this will be the month. I know I have a ton of people praying for it and asking for it. Everyone on my husband's side of the family wants to see me preggo so here's to hoping!! :)

Gonna make my tea in a bit and just chill. I've been taking one cup a day lately but I add a tablespoon or more. I just hate drinking too many cups at once. All the symptoms I'm having still have not gone away. But the head ache is a little less right now and I am super thankful for that. It's been such a killer.

Oh and I also ordered some prenatals off of Amaazon. I found a brand that is really reccomended for PCOS.

11 years ago

Alastrine I really have a good feeling for you!! And I know how you're feeling with the headaches, I'm wondering if I should maybe take a glass of water along with the tea, maybe it's somehow dehydrating?

I do notice that I've had way more.energy, I've been staying up later at night and waking up more easily in the morning even with less sleep! And I'm normally devoted to my 8 hrs a night!

Still temping and waiting to see if I wil Finally ovulate earlier this cycle!! REALLY hoping and praying.

MooneyBaby I love your example of faith. I've been trying to just offer a little prayer to God whenever "baby "enters my brain ...which is alll the time. :-)
to all of us!!

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Hi all, I finally started my tea and straight off the back, I have alot more energy. Ordered fertility blend for DH too. Here's to our BFP's. I'm on CD7, a week till I hopefully ovulate. FX!

After 6 years TTC with MFI number 1 was born December 12 2018

11 years ago

@Alastrine my husband and I were talking about the FertiliTea reviews we read this morning and a majority of the ppl that posted about it not working didn't follow the directions for the tea. And the ones that drank 2-3 glasses were most of the ones with positive results. Maybe you can try splitting up the cups throughout the course of the day.

Also I believe I ovulated earlier than the calculator told me I was going to. I always thought that was kind of weird like really a calculator is going to tell me what my body is doing?! lol

@Babiessoon on the site it says that the tea has less caffine than half a cup of coffee so it shouldn't be that dehydrating to where it causes you a headache unless your not drinking water at all. But uping your H20 intake can't hurt at all either. I know about the dehydration because we learned about that when I was going to school to get my Skin Care license.

When I first started taking the tea I felt like I had more energy too but I've been soooo exhausted the past couple of days. I ordered the FertilAid for Men and Women yesterday along with the Tea Ball so I'm SUUPER excited to get it in the mail so hubby and I can start taking them together!

11 years ago

@newlyjg Yay!! Let us know when your libido kicks in lol How sweet of your DH to take the tea! Did u convince him or did he want to try it?!

11 years ago

You're right MooneyBaby I think I just need to up my water intake overall. And I agree I've been faithfully taking my tea morning noon and night, I feel like that way its always in my system and hopefully working to do its job! So how many DPO are u now MooneyBaby? I'm excited to see what happens!!

User Image

I know I am not dehydrated cos I drink things all through out the day. I just have head aches and a stuffy nose all the time. As I said before, it could be allergies. This season hasn't exactly been nice to us. I hate summer and I just want it to be winter again. Winter and cold. :/

However, my tea taking could be done more... properly. I'll go back to one in the morning and one before bed instead of all at once. Good for pointing that out. I really didn't think that it mattered all that much but I guess it does. Probably what the others thought as well. I just have mine straight with no sugar or anything. I started with honey but I ran out. Lol

Awww... thanks for that babiesssoon. Maybe.. maybe this month will be my month. :)

11 years ago

Craziest frigging thing ever. I have ANGRY red rash on my belly button and going into it. So I took a nice bubble bath and I got out and put some baby powder on it. After researching it a bit. I've noticed that it CAN happen during pregnancy but more so after 35 weeks. However... there was one girl that was nine weeks and had it. And it happens the first pregnancy only.

I know I'm just obsessing. But not to worry, if it's not better by tomorrow my husband is taking me straight away to the doctor. I've been up and down in my head of what it could be. I really hope that it's not me being allergic to the tea. I want to be able to have a baby and that's supposed to be it....

11 years ago

Ohh noo Alastrine!! Hopefully it's not an allergy,, that might have happened sooner if you've already been on the tea for over a qeek!

I hope you're ok let us know what happens! Wouldn't it be exciting if it was somehow Good news?? :)

User Image

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo