Community post

Discussion

FertiliTea Party... Anyone want to join??!

View Full Post

Hello Ladies,

Mine name is Tara, I've been TTC about a year now and just bought the Fertilitea that I've read about on here and online. Now, maybe I just bought into something crazy, but it wasn't that expensive and I do have irregular cycles. Having been put on Provera twice to kickstart a cycle, I've been considering just trying Vitex anyway to regulate hormones.

SO I bought it and started my three times a day drinking yesterday. AND I was wondering if anyone else wants to have a fertili "Tea" Party with me and maybe track what goes on, or if you've used it/are using it I'd love to know what you think!

:-) Join if you'd like. :-)

User Image

72 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 72 Replies | Last Page

Hehe, I wouldn't run and jump to conclusions that I am preggo. I just don't want to get my hopes up. But I am enjoying things. As to the libido thing that I am having too. But these head aches I've been getting are a killer. I am gonna nap cos I'm really tired now.

With any luck it could be possible but who knows.

Welcome anyone that's in the same boat as us!! :)

11 years ago

Welcome Mooneybaby I'm so glad you joined! Thanks so much for sharing the ways it's been affecting you. Especially after 3 weeks you're a pro! The rest of us are just starting it up I think.

I'm still kind of waiting to see some effects but I'm sooo excited! I also bought PreSeed so really hoping this will be our month!!

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Anything new going on today? I apparently can't lay on my stomach now. :P

11 years ago

Thats exciting ALastrine!! I've been reading the pregnancy success stories, and more than a few listed that as a preg symptom!!

I'm so excited for you!

Not much new with me, just drinking the tea and waiting for OV time by charting this month. I do have OPKs but I've never really used them.. may just try them to confirm ov.

I also bought PreSeed and am excited about using that too!

Anyone else have updates? :-)

User Image

Seriously... cos I cramp up when I am on my stomach for too long and I am on it quite a bit cos I find that to be comphy. That's.... odd...

Oh man... I really don't want to get to thinking that I am preggo. But I've been having those twinges and everything that are SIGNS of ovulation. I don't want to stop having the tea cos if I am not preggo well... that's wasted time that I could be having a period you know? And ugh... everything is so messed up. Oh my god, I also cried at True Blood last night when I watched the new episode with my husband. I have no idea. I'm so much more hormonal then usual. I tend not to think that I am preggo cos the "symptoms" are not consstant they come and go. I just don't know what to think. LOL

I know it's too early to test. And I know I drive myself half mad. :/

11 years ago

Alastrine I can't wait for you to test! :) It sounds so hopeful but i completely understand why you would want to wait, no one likes to see a BFN.

Whenever you feel like its time be sure to let us know!

Well if anything those symptoms must mean your hormones are working hard! So something has to be changing for you! :-) Hopefully you'll soon at least know where your cycle is at. Rooting for yoU!!

User Image

Hey Ladies!

So I'm almost pretty sure that I'm out this month. I'm not really having any symptoms at all besides the excessive bloating for the past 4-5 days. I've been drinking a lot more water to try to get the retained water to flush out of my system. I've been going to the restroom a lot and have been very tired and sleepy but other than that and my ovary pain (right ovary diagnosed with a cyst) I've just been constipated. And all those can be attributed to other things going on in my body.

However, as far as effects of the FertiliTea (and a comb of Fish Oil and my Prenatal) I noticed that my nails are stronger again, my skin looks very smooth and has a glow to it that I haven't had in a while.

I got a hefty little check today so I'm going to order the FertilAid for Men and Women (value pack) and another months worth of the FertiliTea. Maybe next month it will happen but for now I'm SUUUPER excited and flattered that DH is willing to try the Preseed and FertilAid. Feels amazing to have someone supporting everything you want to try to conceive.

Prayers go up for all of you every night from our end!

"Whatever is to be, must be" - Bob Marley

11 years ago

Ohh MooneyBaby its good to hear that you felt some positive effects from the tea, hopefully it is doing its work on your overall health! You know you're not officially out til AF!!! You just never know! And I saw ina lot of the success stories that many women felt much LESS symptoms the month they actually conceived than previous cycles when they tricked themselves. I truly hope this is your time!

Prayers for you too.

User Image

@Babiessoon yes your right! Not over until shows! Even if she does end up being late I'm determined to wait at least a week before testing at all. We'll see how that works out since I only have one test left and not enough money to go test crazy until shows lol.

Really?!?! Thanks for letting me know that! I still have faith but that helped me lift my head a little more and love the Lord a little stronger. Either way I know He has his hand on our lives. It's funny because I look at DH in the mornings when he's sleeping and I can't imagine how hard it's going to be to leave a mini DH to go to work in the mornings... *sigh* The things we WANT to put ourselves through! lol

"Whatever is to be, must be" - Bob Marley

11 years ago

Awww....

I don't think things would be so bad for me if I could JUST get rid of these head aches. I am so tired of having them. I've been having them since I started taking the tea a week and a half ago. That's another reason why I don't think I am preggo is cos I've never heard of the tea working that fast. But I do know it's doing a lot of changes to me so if anything that's good.

Sounds like you are having some fun too there Moon baby :P

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo