Community post

Discussion

FertiliTea Party... Anyone want to join??!

Hello Ladies,

Mine name is Tara, I've been TTC about a year now and just bought the Fertilitea that I've read about on here and online. Now, maybe I just bought into something crazy, but it wasn't that expensive and I do have irregular cycles. Having been put on Provera twice to kickstart a cycle, I've been considering just trying Vitex anyway to regulate hormones.

SO I bought it and started my three times a day drinking yesterday. AND I was wondering if anyone else wants to have a fertili "Tea" Party with me and maybe track what goes on, or if you've used it/are using it I'd love to know what you think!

:-) Join if you'd like. :-)

User Image

72 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 72 Replies | Last Page

I figured it can't hurt. I'm regular, but I love tea *LOL* ... this seemed like a win-win for me.

I'll join your party! I ordered it last week, so I'm thinking it should be here today or tomorrow.

Good luck and baby dust!!! I can't wait to see what happens this cylce for both of us!

User Image

11 years ago

Hurray! Thanks! I don't even know if we'll have much to report, but maybe someone can give us some hope!

I feel lucky that I got mine about when I got AF so maybe it will work.

I.bet you'll get yours today! It really doesn't have much of a taste but I'm sure a little sweetener would bring some flavors out.

And I had to say I Love your Cinderella quote!! How sweet! DH and I went to Disney for our 1 yr anniversary a couple weeks ago so we're big fans right now. :-)

Baby dust, and let me know how u like yours when it comes!

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Hai there.

I figured I'd join something at least. I've been taking fertilitea for about a week now. Not three cups. 1-2 a day. Depends on how late I wake up. Lol. It's pretty good so far. I do notice a lot that's been changing. I'm mostly trying to kick start my cycle I haven't had one in 6 months due to PCOS. I really... really hate having it. But also, trying to concieve too I dunno which will come first or if any happen at all. But here's to luck!

11 years ago

Thanks for joining Alastrine! So sorry to hear you have PCOS. I don't think I have it but I do understand the frustration of irregular cycles.

So what are some of the changes you have noticed, if you'd like to tell us? I started this topic so we can kinda compare and contrast or whatever regarding the fertilitea. Hopefully it brings at least one of us if not all a BFP!!

User Image

Hai there.

Thanks so much for the reply. I've noticed a lot, such as my boobs are heavier and fuller. It's strange though cos I keep having head aches every day. I dunno if it's because of the tea or maybe it could be allergies. I'm not sure. I'm also much more hormonal and I am cramping a lot too on my left side of my ovary. Some times the right. And that's good because I haven't felt that for a while. So I am really hoping I end up with one or the other soon (Baby or period). I'm having some odd cravings though. Lol. Like I dreampt about doughnuts and making them and stuff and I'm craving them. Well not anymore cos I had some but it's funny the things that are happening. I'm really enjoying it.

And the tea is great. I skipped today cos I had a friend over and we drank. I haven't really done that for a long time so I think one day is alright. :P Other then that I've been very consistant.

11 years ago

Hey ! Wow it really does sound like its doing something for you! I can't wait to see if it really helps because I have so many people that I want to recommend it to if I think its worth it!

So it sounds lke it may be tough for you to know where you are in your cycle right? So you just have to wait to see what happens?

I agree I've been getting headaches too, but I've also had a cold so who knows which is the cause. I'm finally off my period, CD 7 today, so I'm looking forward to see if I can clearly find ovulation this month and see any effects on cm!

Sounds like you have some pregnancy symptoms!!! How long have u been taking the tea now?

User Image

Hi, All I'm starting my fertiltea tomoro and I'm glad to join ur party. I have regular periods been ttc for seven months now. Hearing good stuff about this tea so thought I'd give it a try. Here's to very BFP's for us all! Cheers!

After 6 years TTC with MFI number 1 was born December 12 2018

11 years ago

Welcome,, newlyjg!!! We'll be excited to see if you feel any changes with the tea, or more importantly, get your happy BFP this cycle!!!! Let us know how things go!!

User Image

I'd love to join! I've been tracking the differences I have been feeling since I started drinking it 21 days ago. @Wishingforapeanut and @Newlyjg I believe I mentioned it to you two. Hard to keep tracki! I've been recommending it to everyone I talk to on here that says they are thinking about trying different medications.

What I've noticed since I started drinking the tea was a decrease in my migraines. I was diagnosed with migraines over 7 years ago when I started this job and was put on IBprofen 800mg and it got to the point where I had to take one an hour just to keep the migraine from getting worse. I decided to stop and look into herbal remedies.

I've also noticed with the tea that it's helped me to stop wanting and getting coffee in the mornings. I've been following the instructions of 1-3 cups a day. I usually have 2 cups in the morning and 1 cup at night if it's not too hot. I've also been drinking it cold since the heat is crazy in California right now. I've noticed a HUGE reduction in stress. Although I wouldn't completely give the FertiliTea credit it does help me to relax more when I drink it.

Feel free to check out my journal entries for more!

"Whatever is to be, must be" - Bob Marley

11 years ago

OH!! One BIG thing I left out.. My libido is off the CHAINSSS!! And this was the VERY first change I noticed. The day after I started the tea I started wanting to be with DH all the time and Allllllll the time. Not normal for me but def something DH was excited about when i started sending him texts to tell him while he was out of state at a conference! lol

Any ladies planning on using any other Fare Haven products?? I'm thinking about getting the Fertile Detox for Women or the Fertile CM since I noticed most days I don't have any discharge.

"Whatever is to be, must be" - Bob Marley

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo