Community post

Discussion

Finally Got Our BFP!!!!!! ^_^....COMMENTS PLEASE!!!!!!

Well my symptoms changed August 7th and progressed throughout the day, like I got extremely mad over a man in the hospital changing the channel from what I was watching I was ready to kill the man LOL, then I was sooo hungry no matter what I couldn't get enough to eat UGH Mrs. PIGGY LOL, AND RR Trips OMG Every hour to half hour I was peeing, so my hubby told my mom that something was up with me so later that night my hubby aske me "babe do me a favor", I asked him "what?" thinking it was something important he said, "go take that last ANSWER pregnancy test in the box", so I didn't think anything of it and I took it, to my amazement & surprise there was a Very Faint BFP I ask my hubby to come look, he said, "I don't see anything", I told him, "baby there is a line there I'm not crazy LOOK AGAIN!", so he said, "to be sure since we can't see really good take the Clearblue Digital one right there." So I drank me a bottle of water and when I had to pee I took the test waited the 3 minutes and low and behold, "PREGNANT" popped up I was so happy I started crying I ran out to the livingroom and attacked my hubby hugging him & kissing him (still crying too) I took another 3 hrs later just to be sure still "PREGNANT". My first dr appt is September 17th. ***BABY~DUST TO EVERYONE!!!!!***

<3GABRIELLA'S_MOMMY<3

3 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Also i was 9DPO

<3GABRIELLA'S_MOMMY<3

11 years ago • Post starter

Also one more thing it was our first cycle using Pre~Seed absoultuely a must try i recommend to anybody ttc

<3GABRIELLA'S_MOMMY<3

11 years ago • Post starter

Congrats Amy!!

How many months were you trying?

~Katie

Katie

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo