Community post

Discussion

When should I test now???

Why is the 'take a hpt test this day' calculator telling me to take the test this week when I only ovulated last wednesday? Sure, today puts me at CD 26 but I didn't get a positive OPK until CD 20. SO- I'm 6 DPO. I am normally VERY regular at 28 days and 14 for O but last month we had a chemical that started my cycle 3 days late. Please respond, this TWW is torture!

2 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I understand the frustration...I am 8 dpo.

This sight keeps telling me to wait to test till at least 10 dpo.

I have taken 3 so far... : )

In my personal view buy lots of dollar test (they are just as accurate as name brand, some even more so) and take one everyday till I get a positive...lol. (I have been watching my symptoms and this will be my 4th baby so I do have a feeling that I am pregnant.)

Make sure you check for systems. Your body will tell you weather you are or not. Pay close attention to yourself.

But I am so anxious as well. If you can handle a little disappointment till you get a positive I say take lots. : D

11 years ago

Thanks! Yes- it'll be our 3rd and 5th pregnancy. Our first two were without trying and I had NO symptoms. We had a chemical pregnancy last month so that's why I think my O is so screwy. I'm worried if we are pregnant it's not enough time between ovulation and my cycle due date. That was original question. Technically, I am only 6DPO but because I am normally a 28 day cycle and entered that in, it's like it's assuming today (CD 26) I am 12 DPO. I even entered the day I ovulated... I am having symptoms, but, as we know- PMS symptoms are roughly the same- :(

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo