Day Past Ovulation 56789101112131415    
Start a New Topic

Trying to Conceive Discussion Forum

Recent Activity Forum Categories   Hide Signatures

7 DPO sooo anxious!

Category: Trying to Conceive - TTC My First Child
Posted by DreamingOfBeingAMom » Aug. 4, 2012 10:28am

I am 7 DPO, I've been feeling bloated, gassy, I've been getting this prickly feeling in my abdominal area. I also had diarrhea 2 days following ovulation(sorry for the TMI). I had a super vivid dream just 2 nights ago. I've also had tender breast. I woke up this morning and my body was completely HOT. My body temp went down about a 1/2 hr later but my skin was really hot and I've never experienced this before.

Reply by brandiec » Aug. 4, 2012 8:20pm

Im also 7dpo and Ive had all those symptoms just in a different order. Lol.. Im going crazy waiting to test. My AF is due August 11th, So Ill prolly take a HPT on the 9th. Hopefully we Both get a BFP! Baby Dust to You!

brandiec

Reply by DreamingOfBeingAMom » Aug. 5, 2012 5:13am

I woke up this morning and took a pregnancy test. It was negative. I know I'm just 9 DPO soooo there's still a slim chance I can still get a positive test. Thank you and Baby dust to you too!!!! :)

Reply by WishinforaPeanutt » Aug. 5, 2012 10:06am

I know what you mean ... I'm only 5 DPO, and I'm dying to take a test. I have a lot of the same symptoms, very vivid dreams for the last two nights (like, scary how vivid they are!). I'm also getting a constant ache to my lower left abdomen ... almost like a period cramp, except just to this one spot.
One bad symptom is testiness with DH and our pets. I hand it to him for being cheerful and easy-going like he always is, as I bark and snip at him incessantly. If this is an early pregnancy symptom, I may have to move to Alaska to wait out the grumpiness. hahaha.

WishinforaPeanutt

Reply by dadsbaby » Aug. 6, 2012 4:37am

I am 7dpo too but no symptoms apart from legs ache a lot specially calves

dadsbaby

Reply by dadsbaby » Aug. 6, 2012 9:17am

i feel like I am leaking (sorry tmi)... going crazy :(

dadsbaby