Community post

Discussion

12 DPO

So my last cycle didnt pan out. We are trying again and im 12 DPO i feel alright but occasionaly i feel slightly nacious and i have needed a bit of a snoose for the past few days. im trying not to think of what may be and not getting my hopes up but i still have that glimmer of hope. any other ladies having the same thing? I hope AF doesn't show up as by FF im due for that in a few days. My cycles have been weird. I had a 34 days cycle last and a 29 day cycle. this one is showing ovu at day 14. we will see. I hope we timed it well

Fx'd!! May this be your month

29 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 29 Replies | Last Page

i am right with u today i am 11 dpo tested got a bfn so far i been having exess saliva i had that with my 2 other pregnancies but with all the bfn since 8 dpo is not not giving memuch hope will see is due 08/07 keepingmy for both of us
to all

User Image

11 years ago

bcause of when i may have its a short cycle this month. so if it does show it it will be in a day or so. Ive noticed creamy or sticky cm since then. normally i dry right up after o. who knows. fingers crossed for us both too

11 years ago • Post starter

when are u planning to test ?i am not going to till only if i miss a period am tired of all the bfns lol i am hoping that we get our...
to all

User Image

11 years ago

as hard as its going to be. im going to wait it out. it will suck but im doing not to bad at the moment.. trying not to think about it either. though it does make me curious.. see weather or not my monthly friend shows up. fingers crossed that it doesn't been feeling alright. feel like im may be going to the bathroom more but like i said im trying to ignore it as much as possible as not to stress out.

don't know if i can but will try not to test till i miss a period or so, this cycle i was on clomid 150mg day 1-5 so keeping my for us...

User Image

11 years ago

me too. I havent had to have any meds such as clomid. but am on Novo prednisone for my liver. and folic acid. this is our 3rd cycle ttc

my fingers are crossed!

are u having any symptoms so far? i am having excess saliva had that with previous pregnancies hope is a good signs have not test today yay.... to us...

User Image

11 years ago

felt tired for a few days. feeling mildly nausiated off and on. but not for long. feeling pretty good thus far. if i get any symptoms its usually after a missed period. the waiting game sucks sometimes lol

it does suck...my dh thinks that i am pregnant hope he's right keeping my dear to all

User Image

11 years ago

I hope that you are too!

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo