Community post

Discussion

here we go again..

got my hpts in the mail today. tmrw i will be 6 dpo and i am going to begin testing to see how early i can get a positive if i conceived..besides..poas is the best part of the tww!! feel free to follow me :) i will be updating periodically. its just sometimes nice to see what others are going through.

23 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 23 Replies | Last Page

6dpo

6dpo is really way too early to start testing, unless you got your o-date wrong, or you're carrying triplets!

so far no symptoms.

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/forum/emoticons/baby_dust.gif

11 years ago • Post starter

soo..as i was laying down for a nap today..i realized..i sleep with my mouth open a lot..this definitively is prob why my bbts don't seem normal. will be testing vaginally from now on :)

had to work the evening shift at the restaraunt..so after about 5 hours of working i finally had time to go the the bathroom..and there looked like a small amount of brown blood in my underwear..went home and checked inside & no more blood..is this possibly implantation?! i am 6 dpo..almost 7

could be..lol hope you get your bfp!!! I'm 6dpo today and hoping for some kinda implantation bleeding soon.. I will be testing the 8th on my husband's birthday!! good luck and baby dust!!

11 years ago

good luck and babydust to you ashley marie!!! please feel free to update on here too :)

i am 7 dpo today :) halway through the tww!! i took a hpt this morning and got a BFN. if what i did experience was implantation bleeding, which i'm thinking is possible because it was just a few drops and very dark :)), i will get a positive hpt in 4-5 days. phew. that seems like forever!! however, i was just reading an article on here..

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/early-pregnancy-symptoms/spotting-during-luteal-phase.php

and it pretty much says you are more likely to be pregnant if you do not spot at all..BUT everyone talks about implantation bleeding, so i don't know how uncommon it really is! hope to have something exciting to update soon! i still have no symptoms. a little nasaeu last night, but that was because i was starving (ithink)

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/forum/emoticons/fingersx.png

8dpo today :) we are getting there!! another this morning.. had some cramping last night, mostly on my right side, felt more like twinging than af like cramps. hoping hoping hoping it is implantation cramps :) my bbt is way screwey, bc i figured out i was sleeping with my mouth open, and getting an inaccurate temp, but my temps are up and it even looks like i had an implantation dip about 6dpo..a lot of implantation signs..hope it isn't screwing with me! about to go check last months symptoms..i know i didn't get any this early last month..ahh this kills me :)

this evening was officially 48 hours since i had the spotting..so when i got off work i decided to use a hpt i got from conceiveeasy. within i minute i thought i saw a very faint line, so i took it apart, and there was def a line. so, i used a dipstick test from earlypregnancy tests online and nothing. so..im wondering if what i saw was just an evap line (super common with me and those tests..will never get them again) or maybe..it was the start of a bfp.. fingers crossed!! it was only a 2 hour hold in the evening, so i am excited to test in the morning :)

Exciting! Exciting! With both my girls I got faint lines after work...only to have it nice and dark, then darker, then darker... :) Congratulations! Fingers crossed!

11 years ago

9 dpo..another . i only had one of the type of tests i used last night with the faint line..so now all i have is the earlypregnancytest.com ones. pretty sure it must have been an evap last night..it's still pretty early, but i sure was hoping for my this morning..still no symptoms other than being a bit crampy.

had to do a bit of grocery shopping this afternoon, so i decided to get some first response 6 days sooner tests..after a 3 hour hold i tested..and waited..and waited..and after 5 min or so a faint line finally appeared.. :) i think this might be it..the insturctions said not to read after 10 min, and this was def. before 10 min..i hope so bad it is a bfp!! i cannot wait to test in the morning!! the earlypregnancytest.com tests still show up negative.

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo