Community post

Discussion

M/C beginning of July, Already TTC again

Hey! My name is Emily, I'm a southern girl, living in Germany. We love it here, it's just on post EVERYONE IS PREGNANT! I want to be too! I'm 23, DH and I have been married just over 2 years now. It's time to start our family. We had been TTC for 8 months, gave up... then out of the blue I was curious where AF was... I took a Target cheapie, and was pregnant before the control line popped! We were SO excited! We knew about two weeks before I had my miscarriage July 5th. The baby passed at 5 weeks, and I miscarried at home. At that point only our close family knew we were expecting. It was horrible. I bled for 7 days, went and got the ok go from our Doctor to TTC again! Anyone else already TTC? We're waiting to test, if my cycles haven't changed (which I doubt) AF is due for August 5th. That puts me at 9DPO with a as of 130 this afternoon. I have a couple symptoms... nausea, backache, headache, sleepiness, bloating. I JUST DOWNRIGHT FEEL PREGNANT. It could be from the M/C but I already know my levels are at 0. I really hope she wont ever come. . My Doc also said, the best medicine for a misscarriage is a new pregnancy . I'm trying to keep a positive outlook.

To everyone!

20 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 20 Replies | Last Page

Many sticky vibes to you!!

I had an early miscarriage in December (8weeks) but was not allowed to try again right away because I needed to get some large fibroids out first. (wrote a whole long post about it here: http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=13415> if you're really curious)

This is my first cycle back TTC. I'm in the tww right now... keeping my fingers crossed!

BFP 11/2011; missed m/c 12/2012; D&C 1/2012. Surgery to remove fibroids 4/2012. Trying again 7/2012~ --------- I'm on a quest to live life as if every day were vacation. Follow my journey at http://summerandsundays.com

11 years ago

El, I had time to read your story. What a long process you went through, and my deepest condolences! I'm so very glad you're back on the TTC train, and I hope this go around you have a very sticky baby. It sounds quite promising there will be no other issues with your fibroids. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you. The two week wait is the most agonizing thing EVER! I don't really know if this is mine, however cycles are way off after a MC I hear. I tested again this morning but not too suprised it was a BFN! Ugh, I'm thinking I'm too early. I'll test again Saturday FMU. Wish me luck, and sending positive vibes your way!

11 years ago • Post starter

I had a m/c late March. 30 days (my cycle) later I started my period. 30 days after that I was pregnant again, only to M/C. I have been having M/C then one month breaks. So this month is my month to be Preg. again. Your period should start however long your cycle is, from the start date of your M/C. My Dr. told me to consider the m/c as a period for that reason. I hope that helps with your timing. you might want to wait a month or so before TTC because your body needs to regain the nutrients it lost during the 5 weeks that it was supporting a child. Ofcourse it's not always up to you. ;) GL !
and

User Image

11 years ago

I suffered my mc on July 7th. I also did it at home. We have been bding like crazy and I don't know how long my cycle is supposed to be but I know I kinda feel pregnant too. I am on CD 26 which my normal cycle is 26 to 28 days long. I took a test yesterday and it was a BFN so I am still waiting. Hoping for my BFP. God bless you ladies and I will pray for all of us.

11 years ago

I was wondering if you have gotten your period yet or a BFP? Only cause I am at cd 29 with BFNs and no sign of AF showing. My normal cycles are 26-28 with longest ever being 31 so I am going to keep waiting but I was wondering if anyone has had mc how long it took them to get theirs?

11 years ago

Hello, you and I are on the same page it seems. My boyfriend and I had been trying for a baby for 4 months. We got our on Father's Day!! We were sooo happy!! Two weeks later, however, on July 3... just two days before your loss I had a miscarriage . I was devestated .I too bled for 7 days. I had to take medicine to help get everything out of me. The doctor told me I could begin trying again as soon as I felt I was ready. We were ready right away. We do not want to waste any time since it takes forever to conceive. I started my period and I am currently on day 9 of my cycle. I should be OV any day now... just waiting for the OPK to give me the plus sign. Hopefully I will get pregnant this month

An in the book of life wrote down my baby's birth, and whispered as she closed the book, "Too beautiful for earth."

11 years ago

SmileyBambam - I got a this morning so my should arrive today. I have been going through many of the pregnancy symptoms this month so this is really disappointing.

GodBlesslaci -

themrscraig717 - How is it going?

I see a lot of post where people who have been ttc have used Preseed for lubercation and have gotten pregnant within two months. I haven't tried the mucinex trick of taking the pill during the ovulation week to keep the vaginal mucus thin so the sperm (which is more alkaline) has a better chance to sneak through the acidic conditions in our bodies... I will probably try these this time. It truly is a bummer I got that neg. reading - my baby would have been born on my DH's birthday. *sigh*

User Image

11 years ago

SmileyBambam - after my d&c it took a long time to get back to a 'normal' period. I think it was a good 9 or 10 weeks! I was hanging out on the m/c board at thebump.com during that time and it seems like a lot of women were way off for a while after their miscarriages, though some seemed to bounce back quicker than others.

Good luck and many sticky vibes to everyone. I'm going on 7dpo today and it's all I can do not to start testing already. And I thought I was doing so well this time around... lo and behold I'm right back into crazy over-analyze everything mode, lol!

BFP 11/2011; missed m/c 12/2012; D&C 1/2012. Surgery to remove fibroids 4/2012. Trying again 7/2012~ --------- I'm on a quest to live life as if every day were vacation. Follow my journey at http://summerandsundays.com

11 years ago

I also had a miscarriage on the 16th July,bled for about 6 days. Went to the hospital on the 18th of July and they done a blood test and scan and said the miscarriage was complete and my hcg levels were almost normal. I debated leaving ttc for a while but thought i would chart my cycle anyway as i didnt know how long it would take for everything to return to normal as i know some women wait for ages for their cycles to kick back in ! So i bought some ovulation sticks and tested twice a day at around 2pm and at around 9pm. At the start nothing but gradually day by day they got darker until the 9pm one on the 31st and it was a darker line than the control line and i had horrendous ovary pain all day on the 1st,so i am letting nature take its course and see what happens! I am 6dpo,have had some ovary pain and a strange taste in my mouth oh and my nipples are a bit sensitive but they have been from i ovulated(well i hope i ovulated as i know a positive lh surge does not always result in ovulation). Today i do not feel as positive as i dont think the feelings i have are as strong,but we will have to wait and see. I know it is way to early but i have already went through about 20 hpt(internet cheapies,just as well)i just feel like i need to do them because one of these times it just might be my BFP. Goodluck to everyone ttc,i hope you all get your BFP soon aswell.

11 years ago

Well ladies.. I got AF today. Started spotting yesterday exactly 4 weeks from the day that I started spotting with my m/c. I guess I am ok with it. I will be taking some Soy on CD 6-9 and using wild yam after ovulation. I have faith that God will bless us soon.

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo