Community post

Discussion

TWW...anxious, super tired...and going crazy!

View Full Post

Honestly, I could fall asleep at my desk!!! Af is due 8/13 but I'm testing 8/10, which happens to be my youngest sons birthday. Maybe I'll wait a day. Or do it a day early!!

Other than being super tired and exhausted all day long I have (sorry, TMI) clear, mucous discharge, achy back, some very mild cramping and I feel....empty. My appetite has decreased so I never feel hungry, even right after I eat...I feel empty.

I have 2 boys, 18 and almost 11. 3 mc (1994, 2009, 2012). I'll be 37 this month, DH is 38. I'm 1 DPO.

Anyone else in their TWW?

33 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 33 Replies | Last Page

Hang in there fiverson09 - until AF shows up there is still hope!

Mommasamittc: I slept terrible last night too, though mine was due to all the anxiety that comes with the TWW. I think implantation can happen as early as 6 DPO, so it may be possible?

Tomorrow will be 6 DPO for me and I am just waiting to get to 10 DPO so I can start testing. My breasts are less sore today, so I hope that doesn't mean I am out - still having some other symptoms, though. One of them has been increased sense of smell. I had dinner with friends tonight and one of them ordered a sandwich that had melted Swiss cheese and I almost had to move seats because I kept smelling it and it was making me sick!

11 years ago

The fatigue is kicking my booty!! Someone said it feels like jet lag. I agree. My body is seriously rebelling right now!! Lol I have moments where I feel queasy. Certain smells get me too. I can't wait 8 more days. Lol

11 years ago • Post starter

Aaaand I just realized my signature is wrong. Doh!!

I think I fixed it...

How are you feeling this morning, ladies? I'm still pretty exhausted and queasy. Other than that and my dang allergies, I don't have many symptoms. My back still feels a little sore at times, but not all the time.

I'm 3 dpo so I hope I start getting other symptoms soon!

for for everyone!!

Today (6DPO) I have fewer symptoms, but sometimes it also feels like my mind is playing tricks on me. Like, I wonder if some of the symptoms were in my head to begin with because I want a BFP so badly! Still have some cramps, and I'm generally tired, but not much else today.

11 years ago

Don't give up....I feel like that some days too but only time will tell.

Well Ladies, still no AF and my symptoms (tender breasts, af type cramping, tiredness, backache) have retuned. I'm now 13DPO and AF is due tomorrow. I broke down last night and took another test...thought I saw a faint line, but figured it was an evap. I think I might skip tonights test and take one first thing in the morning. One thing I did realize is that the cramps I got at 10/11 dpo, I've never had before.....implantation maybe? And I have been considerablly more tired today, I have lots of pressure in my lower abdomen, like by my uterus and increased CM. I think I'm going completely insane during this 2WW! Is there still hope for me...?!?!

Keeping my

11 years ago

@fiverson09....of course there's hope!! on your morning test!! Did the faint line show up right away??

Good luck with the testing tomorrow fiverson 09! The faint line sounds really promising - there is still hope - et us know how it goes.

My cramps escalated this afternoon - implantation maybe? Anyway, not I am having breast soreness again, so I am feeling more helpful.

Baby dust to all of us

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo