Community post

Discussion

8/9 DPO craziness

Sorry if I get into TMI but I guess I have to say everything to cover my symptoms lol. I've been experiencing lots of mild symptoms on and off since very early after my ovulation. Last night I had cramps right after we had sex..I didn't think much of it. This morning I woke up feeling almost like I do before and during my period. Bloated, crampy, full, gassy and that yucky feeling I get too (like I have to go #2). My AF isn't supposed to show until Aug 11th, today I am CD 21. Also, I've been experiencing stabbing pain on my right lower abdomen..its quick and doesn't last more than a minute. Experienced that a couple times today and also TERRIBLE lower back pain for the most part of the day. Anyone else feel like this at 8/9 dpo?

my other symptoms are:
-mildly tender boobs
-sleepyness
-vivid dreams
-itchy and sensitive nipples
-increased CM

Baby Isabel Grace is due to grace us with her presence on April 16, 2013!  BabyFruit Ticker  BabyFetus Ticker

4 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

Hi there !
I am new to this site and I really like it already !! I am 8dpo today my AF is due 8/7 . I really have not had any symptoms that stand out at all which has me feeling down. Tested Today with fmu and negative. This is my 4th cycle ttc and it has not been pleasant. I'm so hoping this is my month already. !

11 years ago

Aw don't get discouraged! Some women don't really notice symptoms so keep your head up!! This is only our 1st cycle ttc but I'm so impatient when it comes to things like these. My AF isn't due till 11th but thats too long till then to find out.. haha is this your first ttc?

Baby Isabel Grace is due to grace us with her presence on April 16, 2013!  BabyFruit Ticker  BabyFetus Ticker

11 years ago • Post starter

Hey Ladies I'm 8dpo today af is due 8/7 OP ur symptoms sound a lot like mine I've been cramping since about 3/4dpo yesterday I was really gassy and started getting breast tenderness today my cramps are gone (i think) but I've felt a few twinges my breast are still sore but now im feeling weird pains that go beyond them just being tender and I had a dizzy spell that scared the crap out of me bcuz I honestly thought I was going down lol for the past week I've had 3 vivid dreams that I was pregnant I'm not trying to get my hopes up bcuz its really hard when you think its ur month and then ur AF starts my bday is on the 8th im hoping my bday gift is AF not showing! baby dust to you all

11 years ago

Hello, I'm 8dpo today. I've had some of the same symptoms a few of you have had. Not sure when they started but I have the heavy full feeling breast, sore tender nipples, mild cramps through out the day and stronger after sex, a sharp stabbing pain around my left ovary, wicked gas, a little nausea but not every day and not around the same time of day, I've had 2 dizzy spells, mild lower back ache, drooling, vivid dreams, and pure exhaustion! The sypmtoms feel promising but I don't want to get my hopes up.
The other night I dreamed of actually taking an HPT and getting a BFP! I've never dreamed of taking an HPT before ever. Lastnight I dreamed I was preggo and at my Sonogram when my 2 boys acted so badly I had to reschedule my appointment for when they where in school. That one excites me the most because I can totaly see my kids embarrassing me by acting out at the Dr.s office LOL. Well AF is due 8/7 but my B-Day is 8/9 so I'm trying not to test until then. That would be the best Birthday present ever a BFP:-) GOOD LUCK & STICKY BABY DUST 2 U ALL:-)

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo