Community post

Discussion

2 DPO today, who wants to be TWW buddies? :)

View Full Post

So today I am 2 DPO and I swear I am seeing lots of symptoms but sometimes I do wonder if it's just my mind playing tricks on me because I want to be prego so badly. Who else is 2 DPO or within a few days of me and wants to be waiting buddies? :)

Baby Isabel Grace is due to grace us with her presence on April 16, 2013!  BabyFruit Ticker  BabyFetus Ticker

235 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

111 - 120 of 235 Replies | Last Page

airforce: so nice to hear from you!! im glad your doing well and congrats on the flutters how precious!

mommas: update on the conception tea - i'm still on my period a little but i can safely say with this tea it has been the easiest cycle of my life. zero bloating, zero cramps. the only reason ive been exhausted is cause i have a really bad cold right now as well but if it weren't for the OBVIOUS ...i would of never known i was even on my period cause there was no pain!

11 years ago

Girls:

the nurse practitioner called and said my results showed my prolactin is to high. she wouldn't give me anymore information because shes not allowed to and i have to wait until next week when the doctor returns to find out what it means and what were suppose to do. has anyone heard of this before and what it is?

11 years ago

I don't know much about it but I know the high levels impact your libido and also it decreases estrogen levels :-/

I hope they figure out a fast solution for this for you! Keep us updated on what the doctor says.

Baby Isabel Grace is due to grace us with her presence on April 16, 2013!  BabyFruit Ticker  BabyFetus Ticker

11 years ago • Post starter

I am two days DPO too!!! First time trying to conceive and really REALLY want to become pregnant!!!

I've just started to feel some uterine cramps the past few hours! Maybe? I dont know, I cant trust myself. :(

11 years ago

Welcome joannealisa! Sending lots of baby dust your way ;) are you guys just leaving it up to fate or are you taking anything/charting?

Good luck on your TWW. :)

Doctor called this morning they said my prolactin numbers are more then doubled what they should be and I have to come in for a consultation tomorrow. I'm a little bit freaked out..most causes when prolactin is so high they want to do an MRI to check for pituitary tumors. Doesn't necessarily mean this is whats happening with me of course but still in the back of my mind (no pun intended.) I'll let you know how it goes. Wish me luck. :S

11 years ago

Hello Ladies,

Please can I join you? I'm on my 2WW now - I thought I was 1dpo but FF app thinks I'm 3dpo. I'm going with 1dpo and the smiley face on the CB digi opk and CM. Although this is my 1st month of charting, temping, cm monitoring and using opk.

I'm have been so so tired the last couple of days - falling asleep in the afternoon to which I never do. I'm also feeling slightly nauseous, have sore nipples, heavy and tender feeling in lower abdomen (almost like my bladder is full), bloated feeling, pulling near belly button, slight backache, and going to the toilet (number two) more often.

This 2ww is going to be agonizing! lol.

Anyone want to buddy up? When you testing?

Sending lots of babydust to you all.

XxX

11 years ago

Hi Mummy2Peanut! As you can tell I won't be testing soon ;)...however when I was on my 2WW (which is why I started this thread bc the wait alone was so A-G-O-N-I-Z-I-N-G!!!) I started testing early...6 dpo I think...which was a mistake bc its very VERY rare to get a BFP at 7,8, or 9dpo..its just too early in most cases so when I started testing early it only left me disappointed daily bc I didnt get the same positive results as some of the other girls. I didn't get my BFP until late...like LATE 18dpo I believe and I am now 13 weeks pregnant :) I'll be sending lots of baby dust your way!!!!!

Aww thank you for you reply Airforcewife :)

Let me start by saying a HUGE CONGRATULATIONS!

What an amazing outcome after such a journey!

I'll def have to hold off POAS for a while, but I have never felt so many things like this before. It's just scary to think your body could be playing tricks on you...

I'll look forward to hearing further updates from yourself, and wish you and your sticky bean a very happy & healthy pregnancy :)

XxX

11 years ago

got a new medication for my prolactin. i'll take it for 6 weeks then retest. if my numbers dont decrease we'll do an MRI. i also have to go back for progesterone testing in a week and we have to wait til late november to start trying again.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo