Community post

Discussion

2 DPO today, who wants to be TWW buddies? :)

View Full Post

So today I am 2 DPO and I swear I am seeing lots of symptoms but sometimes I do wonder if it's just my mind playing tricks on me because I want to be prego so badly. Who else is 2 DPO or within a few days of me and wants to be waiting buddies? :)

Baby Isabel Grace is due to grace us with her presence on April 16, 2013!  BabyFruit Ticker  BabyFetus Ticker

235 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

101 - 110 of 235 Replies | Last Page

Good afternoon ladies, just checking in it's been a while. How is everyone doing? How are you feeling airforce? I can't believe your baby is the size of a lime now, are you showing yet? Congrats again it's very exciting. I still haven't started my period its been one month and two days and I am almost certain I have ovulated two times since then. Is that normal? I have a little bit of a concern cause we were told to wait a few months and my spouse and I were unprotected about 2-3 nights ago and I noticed today there's quite a bit of discharge this morning. Could I possibly be ovulating again even though I haven't had a period yet? And if I DID....and end up PREGNANT... it should be okay considering my lining is probably very thick by now right? I'm certainly not getting my hopes up in any way I would prefer to wait a while til we do more testing but we will see. The medical bills keep on piling up and I don't even care. My wonderful son told me the other day he hopes he gets another baby, and by God I'm going to make sure that happens! We've been doing a lot of things to keep ourselves occupied, his schooling, and in a week he starts tae kwon do for the first time that'll be amazing! Looking forward to hearing back from you, I'd really like some input on my situation my period has never taken this long. Thanks!

11 years ago

@Red, I just started yesterday. It's been 34 days since my MC. The other MC's, came within 2 weeks so it was a long one for me too. And it's super terrible. :-( I hope yours comes soon. I know the wait makes you crazy.

We honestly haven't decided if we're trying again. There are a lot of things working against us so we may not. It saddens me to say that, but it's true. There are 8 people (friends and family) that are expecting right now and it's sooooo hard to be around them with a smile on my face. I want so bad to try one more time but I'm so scared. I'm just not ready to give up hope yet.

to everyone...I hope all is well. I'll for you all!!

11 years ago

Mommas:

It's so nice to hear back from you. I'm glad you finally got your cycle, never thought I'd say those words lol! I also never thought I'd be so excited for when mine finally starts! Luckily I've been keeping myself very busy so I haven't even been thinking about it and definitely haven't been stressing about. I still shop around baby stuff but it's an obsession of mine I can't seem to let go of. I know EXACTLY how you feel about having to try and be happy for those around you pregnant. I love my friends dearly but I am so sick of getting pictures of their pregnant bellies. I don't know what I would do if any of my siblings were expecting that would be far to painful to deal with. What does your doctor say about giving it another try? I want to make a recommendation to you.. I just recently bought this conception tea. It has amazing reviews and ratings on multiple websites. It's all natural, you'll need a tea infuser of course cause it's not pre-packaged. But it's a variety of herbs that benefit reproduction. Go to this site at the bottom of my comment and order the conception tea by Crystal Star. It's got a nice raspberry taste and with a little lemon juice it's not bad at all, especially considering the purpose of WHY you are drinking it. I just started my daily intake this week, I hope it helps! Keep me posted and best of luck to you!
http://www.naturalfertilityshop.com/Conceptions-Tea-p/105370.htm

11 years ago

Thank you for the recommendation, Red! I will definitely try it if we decide we're going to give it another shot. It's something we'll have to talk about...and it definitely won't be this cycle. I don't seem to have any trouble getting pregnant once we start trying. It's staying pregnant that I have trouble with.

Dr. thinks my progesterone is low but I'm not going to start treatments. I might use the cream. We'll see. I'm so scared of the risks, especially now that I've had so many MC's. My age doesn't help either. I'm 37.

I don't mean to be a negative Nelly....just had a terrible night's sleep. That and have me feeling like horse manure today. I'll definitely be creepin' on here to see how all you ladies are doing. It motivates me.

11 years ago

So I am suppose to be doing fertility testing once my next cycle starts and it has to be done on SPECIFIC days throughout my cycle. I started bleeding this morning (woo hoo!) and it was very dark and light I didn't even need a liner. Then throughout the day it turned to brown and then it was basically nonexistent. Would this be considering my first day of my next cycle? Or does it have to be flowing to be counted as a first day? I'll need some input ASAP so that I know if I need to contact my doctor or not. Thanks!

11 years ago

I would say that this is your first day. :-)

11 years ago

Yaayyy!! I think so too! I never thought I'd be excited to start my period but I'm looking forward to getting some tests done and trying again next month!!! Thanks girl!

11 years ago

Did my blood tests! I never thought I'd be so happy to see my period show it's annoying face! I'm not going to take progesterone... I strongly feel that we just had a poor connection with this last pregnancy and we'll be okay next round. We had a super healthy easy pregnancy before, we can for sure do it again! So after this period stops, it's on! I'm hoping to get my blood tests results back by Thursday, and then I'll go in on the 17th to test my progesterone level. I'll be sure to keep you all posted. I hope I'm not getting annoying talking about it so much, I know that's what this forum is for but still. I don't want to be the annoying one of the group. LOL! Feels good getting to talk to all you girls, makes it easier. I hope you are doing well too.

11 years ago

Red...of course it's not annoying, silly! That's what we're here for. :-)

11 years ago

Hi ladies! Sorry I've been MIA for a while! Yes I have a little pooch...lol. I feel like I look like I've been overdoing doughnuts more than anything but my boss disagrees and says you can tell by the roundness that I'm pregnant. Everything is good so far! We only had one ultra sound and saw the most precious peanut EVER! Heart beat was great too. I have not gotten morning sickness not once the whole trimester, so I consider myself very lucky to only have gotten nausea and fatigue. I also started feeling baby flutters already maybe a handful of times, yes I am 150% certain its not gas. lol Such a weird/good feeling though! I'm glad to hear you ladies aren't giving up and are still hanging in there! I'm still sending lots of baby dust your ways and thinking about you all! ;)

Baby Isabel Grace is due to grace us with her presence on April 16, 2013!  BabyFruit Ticker  BabyFetus Ticker

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo