Community post

Discussion

I dont understand?!

So last week on 19th i was due for my period, my usual 28 day cycle. I had an incline that i may of been pregnant so i bought 9 different tests, i took 5 that day and they all showed an EXTREMELY faint positive that you could only see in certain light and at arms length. I came onto my period the following day (20th) at 5pm (which is VERY strange as i usually come on at around 11am without fail!!) but i had some tests left so it played on my mind all day so at 12am (midnight) i decided to take one which came up with a darker but still faint positive, so i panicked lol. anyway i took another test yesterday and it was neg and again today but was still extremely faint pos surely by now i would have a FULL THICK positive.. ? im still bleeding on and off but i usually last a week and a half with no pauses :/ but im still having LOTS of symptoms: Head ache, bad bac, achy limbs, acid reflux, heartburn, nausea, gas, tender/ sore boobs mainly near armpits, bloated, decreased appetite, hot and cold flushes, diarrhoea and constipation in turns, tummy ache, revolted by alcohol, bleeding gums, increased saliva, frequently peeing, and finally i get a horrible taste in my mouth in the morning that makes me feel sick and i MUST brush my teeth right away... so yea i need help because im not sure. ive been to the doctor and she has sent an early morning wee sample to be tested for hcg but im honestly baffled lol please someone tell me how im getting such little hcg lol x

1 Reply • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

and may i just add that the positive test i had at midnight although faint i could see it in any light, arms length or nose length away it didnt matter and also ive had a very sore throat recently x

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo