Community post

Discussion

Anyone else 1 DPO today, or close?

This is our third cycle tryiing after a miscarriage in April. I ovulated yesterday (kept taking OPKs twice a day, and am temping, so I'm pretty sure).

Anyone want to share the TWW crazies together?

Jen

User Image Baby M v1.0, 4/20/2012

4 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

I also had a MC in April, sorry for your lost. I am 3DPO today, only thing I have notice is bleeding gums (dripping blood) never happen before. Very bloated and gassy. Headache and slight heartburn. My temps have been very low, so I really don't know what's going on with that.

11 years ago

I'm also sorry for your loss, DREAMN4AGIRL, I hope that this month is "it" for both of us!

Bleeding gums? really? that's bizarre! I also was gassy the day of O and the day after. It's subsided a bit today so far, but I'll see what happens!

to you!!

11 years ago • Post starter

@ Daph317 so far I haven't really noticed anything else. My temps are all over the place, if you don't mine can you take a look at it for me. I think it's screwed up because I didn't start temp'ing until the middle of my cycle before O.

11 years ago

Hey DREAMN - I looked at your chart, but I just started temping this month too, so I'm fairly new at it - just learning just like you! Your temps do seem to be up and down, though, even to me. Do you temp at the exact same time every morning? I do, and I think that helps a lot!

I would have one of the other gals that has been doing this for awhile look and offer some advice. And if this month doesn't work, be sure to start on day 1 of next cycle and be faithful taking those temps - especially at the same time every day! You can take a look at my chart if you'd like. I only missed a few mornigns when I was on vacation at Comic Con last week, so I can understand mine pretty well.

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo