Community post

Discussion

DPO 9 today and little symptoms.. Normal if pregnant?

Hi everyone!

Today I am 4 days away from testing and even tho I'm not sure I can hold out that long :( I don't have many symptoms anyway. Mostly breast sensitivity and soreness but no darkened areolas yet :(. Very hopeful about this month since I feel I've done everything I can. So what are your symptoms?

Also my DH still wants to do it all the time and I'm afraid to this early into preg if I am. Should I be? I'm at the tail end of the ttw and I don't want to deny him but I'm not sure if it's safe. Do u know?

What struggles do u have in your ttw?

Jessica

Married 7/17/11 In our late 20's TTC as of 3/1/2012 Never been pregnant User ImageMake a pregnancy ticker

1 Reply • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Things sound promising!
It is safe to have sex unless your doctor said otherwise.. more for ladies who are at high risk or on bed rest. I have also heard that it is common to spot or bleed sometimes early in pregnancy when having sex because your cervix is so engouarged.

Anyways good luck!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo