Day Past Ovulation 56789101112131415    
Start a New Topic

Trying to Conceive Discussion Forum

Recent Activity Forum Categories   Hide Signatures

Nipple discharge

Category: Two Week Wait - Symptoms
Posted by ma_espe » Jul. 20, 2012 2:38pm

Has anyone experienced nipple discharge. I should have had my period or it should be coming soon (cycles vary 28-38 days). But I am getting nipple discharge similar to the one I got at the end of my last pregnancy. Anybody experienced something similar and ended getting their period, or just realized you were pregnant. Thanks

ma_espe
Reply by Salinasl » Jul. 22, 2012 1:08pm

I had nipple discharge with my pregnancy. I remember it was towards the beginning and thru out because I kept flaking off the yellow stuff wondering 'am I lactating?' it was due to the hormone surge so if you are noticing it, it may be your body getting your mammary glands ready for baby. :) yeah! Baby dust!

Salinasl

Reply by ma_espe » Jul. 23, 2012 7:44am

Well I did end getting my period... so I just wonder if it has to do with the fact that I breastfed my last baby for 9 months.... I stopped about 5 months ago so maybe I just didn't really dried out.... Period was normal and all the other symptoms I had are gone too... thanks for you answer though...

ma_espe

Reply by baileyrae89123 » Jul. 23, 2012 9:44pm

I'm experiencing nipple discharge. I noticed the discharge about a week ago. I'm only a day late for my period but I have no pms symptoms, only pregnancy symptoms. I don't know if this means I conceived this month or if my mind is playing tricks on me. I'll update on whether or not my period shows or if I get a positive test.

baileyrae89123