Community post

Discussion

9DPO- I so wanna test tomorrow morning

Tomorrow I will be 10 DPO and my AF isnt due till the 24th. Im fighting back the urge to test again. I tested to early and got a BFN but its so hard not to test when you see others who are 8-10 DPO and are getting BFP. I know there are many going through the same thing. For those who are keeping calm and holding back what are you doing to distract yourself from HPT fever testing?

User Image

4 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

Hiya i am currently on the 2ww! im due af on the 25th... im so tempted to test but afraid incase i get a BFN! trying for baby number 4....

11 years ago

Well I broke down and tested with the First Response 6day sooner test and got a BFN... Well I will wait till AF is late then

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Hi, Im currently 9 DPO today (07/23), i am so desperate to test especially now that my DF says i feel pregnant when we BD. I dont have tests at home and i have decided not to buy any yuntil at least 14 DPO, which is so far away......AF is 7/28. I hope i hold out till then.
Have u caved in or are you still holding back?

11 years ago

caved in and tested yesterday and got an ugly BFN, i thought i was 9 DPO but CTP says i was only 8 DPO. Im hoping that works in my favor and i was just too early to test.
Now i really want to wait till AF is due, 07/28.

How are u doing?

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo