Community post

Discussion

New Here 7 dpo...extremely impatient

Hi Ladies I'm new here and as you can probably tell it's 1:30 am and I'm 7dpo with extreme insomnia. I felt my self start to become a little weepy yesterday and cant differentiate weather its because of AF or dealing with my move still (moved 1300 miles away from ALL my family 9 months ago and have been out of work since then too. It's been really hard) Well today I just became embarrassingly over weepy and couldn't get a hold of myself, cried over EVERYTHING! possibility of an incredible job that was offered to me and I quickly realized that I couldn't take (after sending out hundreds & hundreds of resumes) Missing my BFF my sister who I haven't seen in 5 months! to stories in the Chicken soup for the Mother's soul book ( which by the way is very heartwarming) Felt like I just couldn't get it together. Boobs are very sore today almost feel as if they are getting a little sorer each day, but again hard to make heads or tails because sometimes they get really sore way before AF and sometimes not! UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SORRY LADIES...JUST HAD TO LET SOME STUFF OFF MY CHEST :(

2 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

im 7 dpo as well, well techincally 7 dpiui
Are you currently trying to become pregnant? i wasnt sure with your circumstances

11 years ago

Yes I am trying for number 3 and hoping for a boy. This will be my final child. I gave myself a cut off off date of 32, seeings how my daughters both have birthdays approaching and will be 14 and 6. I don't want to start all over again at a late age. I'm also in the beginning stages of infertility work up. I did the blood testing last period, and am waiting till this AF which is due on the 24th before scheduling an ultrasound of the ovaries and hysterosalpingogram. I'm hoping I dont make it that far and I get a BFP! some days i am convinced that I am pregnant and others not at all, not even a chance. It's so overwhelming :(

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo