Community post

Discussion

I'm back. I posted this in the other discussion by mistake!

I'm so excited to be back. This website and its discussions were my best friend when my husband and I were TTC our fourth child in 2008.

I feel like I haven't been able to tell anyone that we've been thinking about number 5. My husband and I have used an IUD after the last three kids and we were tossing around th idea of having it removed and then it expelled itself on it's own on Thursday. That was a different experience. It is definitely not the method of removal that I would recommend. Anyway, since we had been praying about removing it and when it did it on it's own, I kind of saw that as an answer.

In any case, i haven't felt comfortable with sharing it with family or friends since I am generally a personal person, but I really wanted to share it with someone. Thanks for letting me post here! I'm hoping to have another little one soon. Good luck to all!

1 Reply • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

He has a plan. I am glad that you have a place to share! I am glad that we all do!

We are not telling anyone that we are TTC so I love that I can just openly share the emotions that come with TTC!

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo