Community post

Discussion

Psyche!

I'm about 9 dpo. Or 10. Or 11...who knows? Not me! I started testing way early, but I didn't understand fully opk's and when to take them or how to read them until it was probably too late. So I don't even know if I O'd.

That said, I've had 2 pregnancies and 2 live births. This is my first time TTC in 6 years. (I had an IUD). I wouldn't have gotten SO anxious had I not started feeling completely exhausted about a week ago. that was my first sign with my oldest. I mean, we're talking taking a nap and then bed at 8:30 tired. That NEVER happens to me. I'm a total night owl. Then, I started getting all these other symptoms, my bbs feel heavy (not super sore) I get a metal taste, I have heartburn almost daily now, I couldn't finish a drink with alcohol in it without feeling nauseated (before I suspected anything). AND...LOTS of BFN's. I don't know if I'm testing too early, or if my body is totally having a false pregnancy.

AF is not due until Sunday/Monday, but the wait is kind of torture for me. I can't shake these symptoms (and there are more....) even though I get BFN's every day now.

I'm X my fingers for a BFP, but thinking it's a big fake out. (Which sucks because I'm sleeping SO much right now). I'm going to feel like a fool if AF shows up. Anyone ever have a psyche? How did you deal?

2 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

it may just be you have tested too early you still have a few days to go yet and most tests advise you to wait until the day af is due or after you have missed your period so keep your fingers crossed and test in a few days. good luck

11 years ago

Thanks for your reply! I should have posted an update. I took a test yesterday (two actually) and one was a faint + and the other (a digital) said + so I must have been experiencing increased emotions the day I posted this. I just hate the wait and not knowing!!!!
Hopefully you aren't feeling the same frustration I was!
Jessie

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo