Community post

Discussion

13 days late, no AF

This is on going slight cramps since before my AF was due. I was supposed to start AF July 4th,2012. I have been on time with my AF between days of 2nd thru the 6th of each and every month. Im 13 days late and spotted once on day 7 late, to wear all i needed was a panty liner. I described in my last question as to it looked like about an inch and a half long, thin like tissue with little blood,and white on it. Wiped second time and it was a gray.white specs mucus. Ever since then just cramps here and there, boobs hurt a little and no AF.. wondering if that spotting was just a 1day period or what? I have a normal 30 day cycle..and no mre than 32 days.. Its is Day 44 and still nothing. HELP!!

Here are my MP Dates:

03/04/12 - 03/07-12
04/06/12 - 04/09/12
05/05/12 - 05/08/12
06/04/12 - 06/08/12
Now 07/04/12 I was due...and nothing.. Just spotting on 07/11/12 (7 days late for AF)

1 Reply • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

May be it was your implant bleeding.. It was probably not your periods. Take a home pregnancy test and i suppose if your pregnancy test came negative; go and see the doctor; because many a times - HCG strips give negative results.

Good Luck!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo