Day Past Ovulation 56789101112131415    
Start a New Topic

Trying to Conceive Discussion Forum

Recent Activity Forum Categories   Hide Signatures

any natural remedies that work

Category: Trying to Conceive - Trying For Another
Posted by ojrox2009 » Jul. 16, 2012 7:14pm

I am trying for my 2nd and at no success! i am gonna see the doctor next week.. but heard horrow stories about taking clomid and miscarriages! Pleas help with guidance, or wisdom with natural rememdies that can be helpful, I and MY OTHER would appreciate it! message me love to hear everyone

ojrox2009
Reply by butterfly898 » Jul. 25, 2012 6:04pm

What specifications seems to be the issue? Is it low sperm count, whacky cycle length, no ovulation etc?if you're more specific I can help you out...
I haven't heard anything negative about clomid, but if you're hesitant about taking it you have other options...

butterfly898

Reply by ojrox2009 » Jul. 26, 2012 5:44pm

Thank you for a reply, I dont know the problem. I had a doctors appointment this week, but he canceled. I gotta wait 2 weeks for one. i know the signs of ovulation, but my period starts different everymonth. This month I was a week early, last month I was 10 days past my expected date of AF. My partner and I are sexually active, and I do not understand whats going on. Is there something you used that helped out, or heard from anyone that helped.

ojrox2009