Community post

Discussion

any natural remedies that work

I am trying for my 2nd and at no success! i am gonna see the doctor next week.. but heard horrow stories about taking clomid and miscarriages! Pleas help with guidance, or wisdom with natural rememdies that can be helpful, I and MY OTHER would appreciate it! message me love to hear everyone

2 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

What specifications seems to be the issue? Is it low sperm count, whacky cycle length, no ovulation etc?if you're more specific I can help you out...
I haven't heard anything negative about clomid, but if you're hesitant about taking it you have other options...

11 years ago

Thank you for a reply, I dont know the problem. I had a doctors appointment this week, but he canceled. I gotta wait 2 weeks for one. i know the signs of ovulation, but my period starts different everymonth. This month I was a week early, last month I was 10 days past my expected date of AF. My partner and I are sexually active, and I do not understand whats going on. Is there something you used that helped out, or heard from anyone that helped.

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo