Community post

Discussion

Hoping for April baby!

Anyone else out there hoping for a 4/13 baby?
Today starts the long tww. Why does it have to be so long?? lol It has just now started and I am already for it to be over to know one way or the other. I have done everything that I should have and bd when we were supposed to. so for a and no AF.

TTC#2 to make 3, have 1 biological son, and 1 stepdaughter that is 7 but I have raised since she was 7 months. User Image

9 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 9 of 9 Replies

I'm a new member and in the tww! trying to stay busy...Boy is hard! But my timing is the same as yours. Sending you lots of baby dust!

11 years ago

Everything is crossed for everyone hoping for the same blessed wish.

I am 2DPO, i certainly have everything crossed for a April baby.

Lets hope that the AF witch doesn't catch up with any of us

all the way ladies

Trying for #3. Blessed with 2 adorable children DS 17.09.2006 DD 14.11.2009 MC - 29.06.2012 6+5 Fingers crossed for a sticky bean User Image

11 years ago

Best of Luck to all of you ladies!! Im 5dpiui and waiting, not feeling very optimistic but stranger things have happened, lol
Hope there are many BFP April Babies in the making!!

11 years ago

I am 1 dpo today. So I am just a day behind fingerscrossed3. When are you thinking about testing? Last month I became upsessed with testing I am going to try and hold out. I was testing when I was 7 dpo and up until the day showed her self. Not cool... Anyways just wondering when everyone was going to test. and

TTC#2 to make 3, have 1 biological son, and 1 stepdaughter that is 7 but I have raised since she was 7 months. User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

I'm waiting too. If it's a positive it will be april5th. I cant test till the end of next week, wish I could sleep till them lol

11 years ago

I'm hoping for a April baby too :) if I'm rite around the 1st :)
I'm 9dpo today, took a test yesterday and still a BFN :( I have
been Gavin a lot of nausea on and off for the past 4 days,
extreemly tire and moody, very frequent urination, loss of
appetite and a lot of nasty headaches, I hope all this is not
for nothing :( I'm dying to do another test but don't want my
heart to break again.
Good luck ladies :)

11 years ago

I'm hoping for a 16/4 baby!! :)
I bought a preg test about a week ago and I have been so tempted to test early I am that desperate!!! I am 9DPO today, and my would be next period should be due on the 10/8 oh my god the time is going soooo slowly... I think I am going to test at 12DPO just to be on the safe side, as I have been getting a few symptoms e.g tender breasts, twinges around my uterus, feeling very hungry all the time, and being a very grumpy madam!! But to save heartache I really want to wait a little longer before testing..........

Sending you all

User Image

11 years ago

I would love to be Cycle Friends with all of ya'll! I am 8dpo and will be testing on the 6th or 7th to see if I am pregnant.

User Image

11 years ago

Hi ladies. I am hoping and praying for an April baby. I am 8dpo today and got what I think is a very faint positive. You can check it out on my profile. I am trying not to get too excited until I see a dark positive. AF is due on 8/8!

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo