Community post

Discussion

5dpo - who wants to compare symptoms during the TWW?!

View Full Post

I am 5dpo today and wanted to share my symptoms so far!

1dpo - nothing
2dpo - mild cramping, bloating
3dpo - intense cramping, gurgling,
4dpo - burning sensation in uterus, gurgling, bloating
5dpo - bloating, gurgling, gas, twinging/tingling early in the morning on right side

I am trying not to get my hopes up, but I just feel pregnant!

Is anyone having these same symptoms so far?! I would love to share my journey of the TWW with someone!

Katie

111 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 60 of 111 Replies | Last Page

That's what i have heard about the nuvaring also. Unlike most bc its one u can take out and get pregnant within 2 months

TTC#2 to make 3, have 1 biological son, and 1 stepdaughter that is 7 but I have raised since she was 7 months. User Image

11 years ago

Good morning ladies!

Today is 14dpo... and my expected AF is to arrive. I have talked myself into waiting until Sunday morning if by Saturday I still have not seen her.

Although I am sort of feeling coming. Hopefully not and I won't let myself get upset if she does come.

How is everyone?!?!

Katie

11 years ago • Post starter

Hi Katie,
I am doing well, just going crazy waiting from my 10 DPO to arrive. This waiting stuff is for the birds lol... I am not a patient person and this does not help. I am not going to get my hopes up this month, because I was so for sure last month and I wasn't so what happens will happen. We did everything we should have when we should have, so that we get a soon... and to all!! My hb asked me this morning if I was upset because I was not pregnant yet, I told him I was a little because I am ready to be, but it just hasn't happened for us yet.

TTC#2 to make 3, have 1 biological son, and 1 stepdaughter that is 7 but I have raised since she was 7 months. User Image

11 years ago

Hey ladies, I have had a lot of symptoms to be honest. I'm not sure exactly how many DPO I am, but for about 5 days now I have been experiencing symptoms.

-Bloating
-Gas
-Tiredness
-Nausea
-Constipation
-Metallic taste on roof of mouth.

It's my first time so I don't know what it feels like, but it feels like I am pregnant- so weird.
I'm so scared but excited to do a test in about 10/12 days! x

11 years ago

1dpo- cramping pain in both ovaries(usually it switches sides every month for me so thought that was odd)
2dpo- nothing
3dpo- bleeding with no cramps but i felt fine
4dpo- bleeding got worse but still no cramps.really was craving a salad which is unlike me because i never eat healthy.i should be so much bigger than the 105 i wiegh.
5dpo- bleeding is tapering off.still crazy about grilled chicken salads.no cramps.
6dpo- no bleeding all day after keeping tampon in for 5 hours.when i took it out it had lots of ewcm so i did the water test(if it balls up in water its ewcm and if it disolves it is sperm).it floated and was tinged with very light brown.still no cramps but extremely tired and had more grilled chicken salad but also wanted ribs.so ate that and took a nap.when i woke up i ordered hot wings and the smell sent me to the bathroom and i threw up.hmmm seems early for nausea.still no cramps but i did bleed lightly in just one gush.

i have no clue what my body is doing.i have a doc appt on monday to figure out.you may need to look at my ttc journals and chart to get an understanding.i hope you are prego hun.lots of baby dust your way:-)

11 years ago

Congrats Jessie and jdawnmoore!!! Baby dust to the rest of you :) As for me I am now 13 dpo. I tested on 9-12 dpo and got all bfn's. I'm having conflicting symptoms though, my boobs hurt, my stomach is an empty pit, I've had an increase in my cm, been extremely tired and lightheaded, but every once in a while get cramps throughout the day as if af is coming. I either miscalculated my o date or am having a much shorter cycle than usual. My cycles are normally 28 days. My last period started on June 29, I swear I o'd on July 9th but I'm not charting temps so I could be very wrong. But with the negatives and the cramps I'm guessing I'm out this month. Good luck to the rest of you, hopefully next month is better for me!

DD born 05/20/2013 Angel Baby EDD- 12/25/2015 Born into heaven 04/27/2015

11 years ago

Avaana,
Your not out until af shows up. I've been reading and there are women that don't get their bfp until 15-16dpo. So keep your head up. I have been having mild cramps everyday throughout the day since i o'd i am now 6dpo. 10dpo can't get here fast enough:) to all.

11 years ago

I'm 7dpo and first month ttc. Been experiencing very slight symptoms but starting to feel body pain and throat pain like I was going to get sick. Anyone with that symptom?

Baby dust to you all...

11 years ago

Well... I had a on Saturday! Dang it! This morning I had slight spotting, so I think the is about to show her face.

I will be on my 2nd month TTC, so I can't be too bummed out. I'm 17dpo, unless I miscalcuated ovulation. If I didn't I guess I could be 14-17dpo. I normally have 28 day cycle, but here and there I can have a 30/31. Just like SMP said, it's not over until you get your AF. LOL Ava, I think we are in the kind of in the same boat.

Victory - I don't recall having symptoms like that, but they can totally be pregnancy symptoms!

Mommy - I think you totally could have implantated!

Faye - I would think you are about 3-5dpo. I had a lot of gas and bloating during that time.

Katie

11 years ago • Post starter

Well 7dpo today! 3 more days before I begin my testing. I am a POAS addict lol... I have still been having mild cramps since I ovulated, today I am having sore boobs, and little twinges on my right side. I have also been tired the past few days, but I am not looking to far into it. It will be if its meant to be. SO to all, and .

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo