Community post

Discussion

5dpo - who wants to compare symptoms during the TWW?!

View Full Post

I am 5dpo today and wanted to share my symptoms so far!

1dpo - nothing
2dpo - mild cramping, bloating
3dpo - intense cramping, gurgling,
4dpo - burning sensation in uterus, gurgling, bloating
5dpo - bloating, gurgling, gas, twinging/tingling early in the morning on right side

I am trying not to get my hopes up, but I just feel pregnant!

Is anyone having these same symptoms so far?! I would love to share my journey of the TWW with someone!

Katie

111 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 111 Replies | Last Page

jdawnmoore - That is WONDERFUL!!! So what is your due date then? How very exciting for you! Let us know how you told your DH!

I've been thinking of ways to tell mine if we do end up with a bfp, but they aren't really big deal things. I was thinking of putting the test in his clean socks in the morning while he's in the shower with a little note that says, "3 with 3 - will it be a he or a she?" My husband is a 3rd generation and his nickname is 3...so...yeah. My other idea was to play dumb and then maybe leave the test on his phone or something with Eric Church's "Two Pink Lines" playing. LOL!

So happy for you JDM and I hope that we see some more BFP's over the weekend!

Jessica

11 years ago

Aww congrats jdawnmoore!!! hoping we all get our so to all!! 3dpo today can't get here soon enough going to.test at 10dpo.

TTC#2 to make 3, have 1 biological son, and 1 stepdaughter that is 7 but I have raised since she was 7 months. User Image

11 years ago

thank you so much for the support girls!! i hope everyone gets their BFP soon!! and i hope mine sicks!!

11 years ago

Hello everyone! I am a little late to this party but I am TTC #2 and I feel like I am going to lose my mind.

I am currently 6 dpo (I think) and I have been having symptoms early on (maybe my ovulation was earlier?) any way...

1 dpo: just felt different. nothing obvious.
2 dpo: slight bloating, cramping and fatigue.
3 dpo: (see 2 dpo) + sore bbs
4 dpo: Headaches, nausea, increase smell, food aversions, sore bbs, bloating, cramping, fatigue and twinges...
5dpo: (see 4 dpo but more severe) + lower backache -twinges.
6dpo: bloating, cramping, fatigue, lower backache, nausea, sore bbs, bigger bbs.

Am I going crazy?

TTC #2 User Image

11 years ago

I had the worlds faintest line today. I couldn't stop looking at it! I showed it to a friend who saw it too. I'm going out of town tonight without my DH (who doesn't know about the faint line) and won't see him before I go. So because curiosity killed me, when I got home from work to leave, I took my Answer Digital. I swear that was the longest 3 minutes of my life but worth is because it sad YES!!!!

I left it in an envelope on the counter with spare keys to a car I didn't take with a note that says "We'll miss you" which he will assume is me and my brother till he sees those sweet little letters and + sign...

I am OVER THE MOON!!!
everyone!

11 years ago

Jessie that is soooo great!!!!

That will be such a great surprise for your hubby! Way to go on your !!!!!

Now let's hope the rest of us can do the same... to everyone else during our horrid TWW and pray that does rear her ugly face!

Katie

11 years ago • Post starter

BTW, smp and stylist, how are things going with you two?

I have been eating so much the past few days. I just ate lunch at 12:30 - had some salmon and rice and 2 veggie spring rolls .. not to mention probably 10 pieces of candy and a veggie sticks/crisps. I literally had 2 dinners last night. One was left over food from Fuji Ya and the other was salmon, rice and salad. Ate it all. I really hope this is a good sign and not just be being a heffa!

to Jessie and Jdawnmoore! You both must be soo excited!

Katie

11 years ago • Post starter

Yay jessie!!! very cute way to let ur husband know. I hope i will have the chance this month to do something like that;)
Hi katie -
Im only 3 dpo maybe 4. My last cycle was just 26 days but the in before that was 28. And the months before were all on time because i was on the nuva ring for over a year. I want to skip ahead a week so i can start testing. I am trying to not get my hopes up this month like i did last month. Only time will tell.
Hoping for a so to all!!

TTC#2 to make 3, have 1 biological son, and 1 stepdaughter that is 7 but I have raised since she was 7 months. User Image

11 years ago

OMG! Congrats Jessie!! Tests so exciting that we both found out on the same day!!!

So I told my husband when I got home from work. I went to the book store and got the book " what to expect when you're wife is expanding" Hahaha and I gave it to him at first he just said oh ok thanks, then I put the test on top of it and OMG, it was the best reaction ever!! He was so excited he grabbed me and kissed me! Of course now he's thinking of everything we have to do to get ready. Heh I called and my OB wants to wait for an appt till 8 weeks, so my appt is on Aug 21st so so excited!

11 years ago

oh and smp, i had been on nuvaring for years! i was sure it would take me months to get a bfp, and my last month i was still on the nuvaring, but i had been on antibiotics so i am pretty sure it canceled it out, that cycle was only 23 days long then a long af/ spotting then this months i've been off and apparently you are really fertile right after!!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo