Community post

Discussion

5dpo - who wants to compare symptoms during the TWW?!

View Full Post

I am 5dpo today and wanted to share my symptoms so far!

1dpo - nothing
2dpo - mild cramping, bloating
3dpo - intense cramping, gurgling,
4dpo - burning sensation in uterus, gurgling, bloating
5dpo - bloating, gurgling, gas, twinging/tingling early in the morning on right side

I am trying not to get my hopes up, but I just feel pregnant!

Is anyone having these same symptoms so far?! I would love to share my journey of the TWW with someone!

Katie

111 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 111 Replies | Last Page

Thank you for being compassionate, and Katie is right...we are (I am) a total emotional roller coaster right now! SERIOUSLY!!!! My poor DH.

I'm going to wait a few days too. I need to settle down!!!

Hope everyone is having a wonderful day. One day closer to the TWW being over, right? I'm ready...either way!!!

Jessica

11 years ago

Driving myself crazy right now. Not sure if I just got a faint positive or an evap line. This website wont allow me to upload the picture on my phone and my computer is broken :(

DD born 05/20/2013 Angel Baby EDD- 12/25/2015 Born into heaven 04/27/2015

11 years ago

A fun rollercoaster ride though!

This weekend cannot come soon enough!

Ava,

Katie

11 years ago • Post starter

http://m.flickr.com/#/photos/82975352@N06/7600298216/http://m.flickr.com/#/photos/82975352@N06/7600305548/

Maybe those will work for you guys :/ pretty sure I'm just going crazy and making my eyes see something :)

DD born 05/20/2013 Angel Baby EDD- 12/25/2015 Born into heaven 04/27/2015

11 years ago

I think I may have gotten my first very faint pos! I posted a pic, its hard to see and I hope I'm not just seeing things... I'm going to keep testing in the am's and hope it gets easier to see!

11 years ago

User Image

I hope I'm not crazy... HCG doubles every 2 days, right? To if I keep taking them each morning I should see if It is getting easier to read.

11 years ago

Ohhhhh!!! So exciting!!! I can't wait to hear what happens tomorrow!!!

11 years ago

aww yeah! Keep us updated. to you both and to us all...

TTC#2 to make 3, have 1 biological son, and 1 stepdaughter that is 7 but I have raised since she was 7 months. User Image

11 years ago

took more this AM (FMU) and i got a BFP!! confirmed with a digital!

User Image

now how do i creatively tell DH tonight??

11 years ago

Sooooo happy for you!

Creative way to tell him.... I haven't even thought that far! Maybe put a big sign in the fridge/cupboard and ask him to get you something out of it?

I hope this means this is a lucky forum!

Katie

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo