Community post

Discussion

Crazy Cramps at 7dpo

Anyone on the same boat? Let's keep track!!!

183 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 183 Replies | Last Page

Yes!!!! I am now 8dpo and I've had cramps ever since a day or two after ovulation, I usually don't get cramps till I start my period. Today When I wokeup I started bloating and it was rather painful. It came and went for an hour or so. Then after I ate it started again. Now my stomache is settled.

11 years ago

My husband and I have just start TTC. I don't want to get my hopes up but it is something I have never felt before.I have been having lots of cramping and bloating It started at 2dpo... very strange. Slightly gassy as well. Yesterday at 4dpo I felt kind of light headed every once in a while. It's weird because when I stand up I don't feel as many cramps than as I do when I am sitting.

I am 5dpo today and felt some twinging/tingling this morning when I woke up on the right side. Now I am still have cramping and bloating.

to both of you! (Annabell and Cannina)

Katie

11 years ago

Wlcome Katie! I'm 8dpo today and things are looking well even though I'm still getting BFNs (too early).

I had EWCM this morning and from what I read that could be a good sign, specially after implantation cramps.

Keep us posted!

11 years ago • Post starter

Yeah, 8dpo is still a little early to tell. But you only have 6 more days to find out!

You are in the prime time for implantation! Have you been tracking your BMT? I have not and wish I had started on the first day of my cycle! I guess I just didn't think we could possible get pregnant on the first try!

Can't wait to hear how the next few days go for you, Cannina!

Katie

11 years ago

No I did not chart. This is my first time TTC. Well, I have 2 boys but they came EASY and unplanned... When are you testing?

11 years ago • Post starter

I haven't been charting either. I think I am testing on July 21st. That will be 14dpo for me... my cramping has subsided for this morning, but I still feel kind of bloated.

I hate being so obsessed with this all, I just can't wait to be a mommy!

Katie

11 years ago

Hi ladies! I am still pretty new to CTP and this is the first times I've replied to a post. I wanted to jump in on the discussion if I could? I really haven't had many symptoms up until 5 DPO.

5 dpo - sore bb's
6 dpo - sore bb's
7 dpo - sore bb's, light cramping, and blood tinged cm when I wiped today (sorry tmi).

I am on a 25 day cycle and hope this is not the witch coming early. I welcome any advice or thoughts. I am praying that the spotting is implantation bleeding.

User Image

11 years ago

I've been cramping as well! Since about 4 or 5 dpo. At 9dpo, yesterday, the cramps were so bad I thought AF was coming early, I thought I miscalculated. This morning I had mild cramping but that's it. I never cramp until the day of AF or the day after she starts. I hope its a good sign...

11 years ago

Hey ladies! I'm lizzy. Not sure what DPO I am, but I gave up on TTC this month and decided that I wanted to wait a couple of years before trying again (TTC since oct 2010). Anyway now im having crazy symptoms this cycle! I had back pain and horrible cramps that reminds me of AF. I'm having them off and on now (had like a weird shooting pain from my right hip to my belly button), sore BBs from h***- the sides are swollen and my aerolas are puffy and darker.. Oh also these crazy vivid dreams plus a little ewcm today (sorry tmi) Anyhow I hope we all get our bfps! Just something different about this month! Fingers crossed and lots of baby dust!!!

User Image

11 years ago

I have officially stopped drinking coffee in the morning because I need to make sure I am feeling everything right.

Savchan - I had twinges on 7dpo too! My bb's have not been sore at all, however, I did have an underarm pain for about 20 seconds yesterday.. not sure if that means anything!

Lizzy - I feel the same pain in my belly button into my abdomen too. Can it be that we are just dreaming this stuff up? I sure as heck hope not! I normally have pretty vivid dreams, but have had them every day since 2dpo.

I had my first BFN yesterday, but I am not letting myself be discouraged the first month ttc! I still have Friday to take another if my AF doesn't show up. I hope everyone is doing well today!

Katie

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo