Community post

Discussion

Crazy Cramps at 7dpo

View Full Post

Anyone on the same boat? Let's keep track!!!

183 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

81 - 90 of 183 Replies | Last Page

Ali, so sorry to hear you had a mc:( At least your DR is confident you can have a baby. It will happen. You are in my prayers.

I have been a bit quiet on this thread as well. I have just been a bit down since AF came and realize there would be no little one coming. I am 36, pushing 37 and I am just not so sure this is going to happen for us. I did have to reschedule my DR appoint, since the witch showed her face, so I will be going today. I will let y'all know what she thinks about me have another baby.

Those of you getting your BFP, yay!!!!!! I am so happy for you all!!! Sending sticky vibes your way. Good luck to you all!!

Those of us with BFN and other challenges, it will happen!! Hang in there and don't give up hope. Best of luck everyone & keep us all posted!!!

User Image

11 years ago

oh alimay! for some reason i didnt see your post when i posted the other day! i am so sorry sweetie! i know that its a tough thing to go through~ but i know when that little bean is ready to stick..it will be perfect for you!! :D if you need me im here to talk..*hugs* u will get the bfp! i just know it

savchan-im sorry the witch showed up! darn her!!!! you will get her butt next cycle for sure!!

perfectmatch-dont give up!!! my aunt and uncle are i think 42 and 46..they had my cousin kalin with help..and now my aunt is pregnant almost a year later the naturel way..no anything :D so it is possible!!!!

also welcome all of the new ladies!! obessing is so easy to do...but try relaxing and ignoring for a month of ttc and see what happens :D lots of baby dust and bfp wishes for everyone!!

thanks so much for congrats!! im five weeks 2morrow..and so far everything is going well...going to the doc this week..my nerves are going nuts cause i just want to know little bean is doing good :D...plus ive already told everyone...i just couldnt stand it..i had to lol..2 years trying to concieve...i didnt want to wait until 12 weeks

User Image

11 years ago

Hi all

Thank you Lizzymommy! I plan not to give up. Last night I had lots of EWCM and terrible heartburn again in the am. Currently I still have pressure below and very exhausted. I hope this isn't menopause and it's just a little bean trying to stick. Tested this AM and still got a BFN. I am only testing because I'm in so much discomfort. If I can just get a BFP I can relax...thinking that there is something else could be wrong is a different story

Baby dust to you all!

Me: 46DH: 54 Daughters 28 and 13 years old Twin Stepsons 20 years old July 2012: Our first month of seriously TTC using: CD 2 ~ OPK ~ Fertility Blend men and women ~ Maca Root ~ Royal Jelly ~ Preseed and holding out from BD for 3 weeks since we are older User Image

11 years ago

Oooh I had Ewcm too! It only happened like twice but it was little globs... Sorry tmi lol... I tested twice and got Bfn too .. And your not out tIl the witch shows her face :)))

User Image

11 years ago

Hey everyone. I am 11 DPO today. I took a 10mIU test (so really sensitive) yesterday, and it came back neg... is that just too early?? :(

11 years ago

Hi mommy!

I am too 11 dpo today, I am waiting for DH to leave for work so I can jump up and test (lol). I tested yesterday and got a BFN I not so discouraged yet because I am still having lots of lower pelvic pressure, metallic taste, frequent urination and headaches.

best of luck and baby dust to you all

Me: 46DH: 54 Daughters 28 and 13 years old Twin Stepsons 20 years old July 2012: Our first month of seriously TTC using: CD 2 ~ OPK ~ Fertility Blend men and women ~ Maca Root ~ Royal Jelly ~ Preseed and holding out from BD for 3 weeks since we are older User Image

11 years ago

Good luck with your testing prefectmatch! I hope you get a BFP soon! I took a test today, and got a BFN. :( I hope it is just too early (I'm at 11DPO). I haven't been experiencing much cramping anymore. I'm sensing I'm probably not pregnant. :/ Oh well! Better luck next time.

11 years ago

hey hope you don't mind me dropping in, i am 4dpo and i have been nauseated and tired lately, i have been trying for 5 months now, on 2dpo i had severe cramps that lasted 36 hours... I NEVER HAVE CRAMPS... so that was a bit odd for me.i also felt pressure and hardness in my lower abs as well... my bbs are sore but, that's normal... i am a size DD.. -_- so i wont tell if they are bigger or fuller they feel heavy all the time... -_-;

recently i have been more tired then usual, sleeping at least 10 hours and still not rested and needing naps. frequent runs to the bathroom and haven't been eating a lot... very decreased appetite. but it seems my thirst is never quenched and now i have a metallic taste in my mouth

my sex drive is not what it used to be, its harder to get me turned on.. sorry if tmi... but i used to be sexually driven... now i don't want sex...

* i am so sorry to hear about the MC i wish i could be there for you and give you a hug *

* congrats on the i hope all works for you *

to all others your way and keep the wicked of the west away

to all and

to all and wishing a to all who want it

11 years ago

Hi everyone and welcome to the new girls ... Sending baby dust your way and fingers crossed for bfps !
Lizzy how are you going ? Have you been to the dr yet ? Hope all is going well with your little one :-)
Sav how are you going ? What did e dr say at your appointment ? I am 36 too and dp 41 so we are hoping It happens soon as we would really like to have 2 babies before we get too old . How are you feeling now ? Where are u up to in your cycle ?
I have been pretty down the last couple of days. Feels very hormonally based which from what I have read seems to make sense ... Drop in hormones 4 days post mc. I think dp and I are going to try again this month. Have read so much conflicting advice about whether to wait a month vs whether you are more fertile after a mc etc. who knows what my cycle will do too! Just have to wait and see I guess. Bleeding has stopped but still getti cramps ... Feel like I have cramps pretty constantly for the last month lol
Good luck to all waiting for the bfps and hang in there and baby dust and fingers crossed this cycle for the rest of us :-)

and hoping for a

11 years ago

Hey ladies!

I have a question for you all. I got an IUD removed about 3 weeks ago, and then ovulated a few days after that. My cycles have always been irregular. Will this affect the DPO that I can have a positive result, if I am pregnant? Do ladies with longer cycles have to wait longer to test? Or does that just mean they take longer to ovulate after AF?

Thanks for listening, and baby dust to you all!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo