Community post

Discussion

Crazy Cramps at 7dpo

View Full Post

Anyone on the same boat? Let's keep track!!!

183 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

71 - 80 of 183 Replies | Last Page

I had a stinking nose bleed in my sleep! :X I haven't had one of those since I was four years old .... Blleeeeeeeeeeh

User Image

11 years ago

Well I tested this morning at 11 dpo, still got what I thought to be a line, but it could just be because I want it to be. I was so sure that I was prego this cycle, but its looking like not. I know I have two more days, but lots of people already get their bfp's by now. I know with my son I tested at 1 week late, and the line on the FRER was faint but it was there. Maybe I just do not have enough HCG built up yet. My cervix is still high, soft and medium. I have the stretchy white mucus still. So what are you all thinking my chances are now?

TTC#2 to make 3, have 1 biological son, and 1 stepdaughter that is 7 but I have raised since she was 7 months. User Image

11 years ago

Smp- if u are seeing faint lines then they are prolly there! I swear I see one on the pic u posted to! I kept getting really faint ones also and I had to squint to see them :) Just keep testing and see what happens! U know some people don't even get a pos til they are like eight weeks that happens to my sisters friend! She had even went to the doc an got bfns but she knew she was Preg! So dot give up yet :) lots an lots of baby dust!!!

User Image

11 years ago

Thanks lizzymommy! I need to hear stuff like this to know im not going crazy haha

TTC#2 to make 3, have 1 biological son, and 1 stepdaughter that is 7 but I have raised since she was 7 months. User Image

11 years ago

Posted a pic of my test from this morning. Go take a look. I can zoom in on it on my computer and I can see the line. Not going to get to excited though and just wait the days out and see if it gets darker.

11 years ago

Hi all, sorry for going quiet ... Had a miscarriage on the weekend unfortunately . Seems my cramps were not a good thing ! Had a follow up blood test which confirmed miscarriage. Have been pretty dizzy but feeling better today. Poor dp was quite upset but we're just going to try again and see how we go ... At least we know we can get pregnant now ... The challenge will just be getting it to stick ! Dr thinks all ok though so fingers crossed for next cycle. How are you all going ?

and hoping for a

11 years ago

Hey all. :) I am 8 DPO today. Yesterday, at 7 DPO, I had some pretty painful cramping in my lower abdomen. It was enough to make me want to curl into a ball, and it came in waves. Today, the pain isn't as bad, but I feel a 'heavy' and pulling sensation. There's been no spotting. Has anyone had that painful of cramping at 7 DPO and ended up being pregnant?

Good luck to you all on TTC!

11 years ago

yes mam! i sure did get cramps then..which im geussing my dpo...i didnt chart this month..but i got cramps even before that..it was one of my first signs..i had af like cramps on and off plus backache all day one day..and i knew something was up :)! i hope you get your bfp!! xx lots of baby dust! if u want to talk about other symptoms! i would be more then happy...i had been trying to concieve since oct 2010..

User Image

11 years ago

Hi all,

Would love to join you all! Very thankful for this post I am 8 dpo and have been having cramping and pressure since 1 dpo which is so out of the ordinary for me. I never cramp not even when AF shows up. Today was the only day that the cramping subsided a little, I also have had terrible, terrible gas just burping everywhere. I am a massage therapist imaging trying to hold in a burp while massaging a clients face...ugh!

For the past 2 days I have horrible heartburn I didn't know what it was until DH told me because I was ready to go to the hospital last night because it was so painful but it only lasted for about 5 mins after DH told me to lay in a reclining position.

I also had frequent urination starting at 2 dpo. (so not like me)

DH told me to test this morning just to make sure since I have been in so much pain with the cramping and all but I got a BFN. I am still very hopeful since all these symptoms are out of the ordinary for me. I have two daughters already and my new DH is craving for us to have one of our very own.

Baby dust to you all and congrats to you Lizzy

Me: 46DH: 54 Daughters 28 and 13 years old Twin Stepsons 20 years old July 2012: Our first month of seriously TTC using: CD 2 ~ OPK ~ Fertility Blend men and women ~ Maca Root ~ Royal Jelly ~ Preseed and holding out from BD for 3 weeks since we are older User Image

11 years ago

Lizzy... Thanks for the support. :) That is awesome that you finally got your BFP! I hope the pregnancy is an easy one. I am 9DPO today... I'm trying not to obsess too much, but I can't help it. I have a 10 m.o. baby girl, and I would love to have a baby boy. I'm in no hurry to get pregnant (or so I tell myself). My significant other and I aren't really trying, persay, though we did make love when I ovulated. We've got the mindset of "If it happens, then awesome! If it doesn't, then that's okay". I told him I didn't care so much if I was pregnant now, because I don't want him to think I'm obsessing. But in reality, I really hope I'm pregnant this cycle. I had an IUD (Mirena) removed on July 11th, so my cycles haven't quite returned to normal yet. The cramping has gone, but I am feeling more tired than normal. The first symptom I had with my daughter was exhaustion, and I was 5 weeks along when I found out I was pregnant with her. I don't recall any other earlier symptoms with her, probably because I wasn't meaning to get pregnant at the time. Oops! But she is such a blessing!

Prefectmatch... Ooh! You are only 1DPO behind me. I tested as well yesterday, and of course got a BFN. I'm hoping it's just too early. I used First Response 6 Days Sooner. I have had terrible gas, too! Embarrassing! Haha. I hope you get your BFP! I am going to test either today or tomorrow with more sensitive tests. Or perhaps I should wait longer... not sure.

Anyways, baby dust to you all!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo