Community post

Discussion

12 dpo symptoms disappearing?

Hello!
I am at 12 dpo today and since 5-6 dpo I've had cramping all over and pain on my right side of abdomen. I knew this was implantation because I had the same symptoms with my previous pregnancy and after a week I got a BFP . Well I tested at 10 dpo (a little early but I was anxious) and today and I got a . My cramping started very strong/noticeable like a regular af and now it's barely there. I still feel the ovulation-like pain but the cramps are extremely mild i dont really feel them anymore. I don't know if i should still have my hopes up.. Anyone has experience this and got a BFP? Anyone a bfn? Please share your stories!

User Image

11 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 11 Replies | Last Page

Hi Ana! It seems you in me are on the same cycle, and the same boat!! I was hoping someone would have answered to your post. :( I'm 12 DPO today, took a HPT on 10 DPO- BFN! I'm making myself wait until 14 DPO at least... But just like you I had plenty of symptoms early on, and now they have all ceased. I don't know if that's good or bad?? I'll follow your forum to see if you get a response!! :D

11 years ago

Thank you for responding! I've been waiting all day for someone to respond . Well hopefully this is just normal and we get a . I want to hold on until 14dpo but not sure if ill be able to.. Lol. I got two more tests left and don't really want to buy more. I don't know if I should test before the 14.. Tho I probably shouldnt in case I need to test later right? I'm soooo impatient! Please let me know your results when you get them. Feel free to send me a message.

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Hey ladies...what ended up happening? I'm 12 dpo and my cramping got worse today. It's not like at cramping and if seems to only get bad when I lay down. Also this is the most fatigue I've felt the entire time..I went to bed at 10:30 last night , woke up at 6. It's 12:30 and I've ready taken 4 naps! Sheesh...another thing is the joints in my knees have been hurting. Is that common this early on?

11 years ago

Hi miraclebaby !
You might still be early at 12 dpo. When is your af supposed to come? Are you late yet? And about your tiredness it is def a sign but I wouldn't know about your knees or anything..

I'm at 15 dpo and not cramping anymore or other signs and no af yet. Took a test at 14 dpo and got a bfn again so I don't think I got lucky this month.. Af should be here tomorrow. If not I will test again wed.
Good luck!

User Image

Hi Miraclebaby!

Unfortunately, my AF came!! :( It was right on time, bummer. Really thought this was my month, but onto a new cycle! Good luck to you! Let us know your outcome!
Ana- What is the status with you?? Any luck with your BFP???? :)

11 years ago

Hey ladies...all of my symptoms went away except the crankiness and fatigue. Tested again today and no luck. Still no af, she was due yesterday. I will test again in the morning...hopefully I will get a bfp on my 14 dpo!

Sorry Janeann :-( and good luck Anne! ;-)
Keep you ladies posted ;-)

11 years ago

Well.. The ugly witch just arrived this evening.. Ugh! I just don't understand why we get all of those stupid symptoms and nothing! And I was soooo sure this month I was pregnant! I even started to think about ways to surprise my hubby with the news oh well.. Hopefully it will happen soon.. Like he says.. Things happen for a reason.. He hates when i get so worked up with all the symptoms and stuff.. But it's easy to say! I know he says it so I calm down.. I know him well and he gets as anxious as I do.. He just knows how to hide it
Good luck miracle baby! I think your the only one left waiting for results!

User Image

Thanks Ana...you're the second person today to say everything happens for a reason! *fingers crossed* :-) and I'm sorry about the witch :-(

11 years ago

Oh Ana BUMMER!!!! I hate the wicked witch!!
I'm right there with you, my DH is like "Don't think about it, just relax and it will happen" - so easy for those guys to say! Were making BABIES here!!! LOL!! :D
Baby Dust to you this month! I'm trying the Every other Day method this cycle- have you gals tried that??

11 years ago

Welp...looks like I'm not gonna have my pisces baby next year. Af came a few days ago and I do not want an Aries! Lol...no offense. I just like my water signs. Hubby is a pisces and I'm a Scorpio. Maybe we can try for a cancer ;-)

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo