Community post

Discussion

are u trying to conceive after iud removale?

this is just to give you hope after your iud removale. I had my iud removed (paragaurd) two days before I ovulated asked doctor how soon could we try and he said rightaway!! So we started that night june 15 and on the 16 and the18th ovulation the17 th. This will be my 3rd child with number 2 it took a year so wasn't expecting it to happen first month. My first clue was the super sence of smell I had but thought maybe from quiting smoking. At 8dpo had yellow cm with tinge of brown in it. I googled like crazy trying to find pic. of implantation spotting. At 10dpo nausious in waves husband said all in head. took tesr 8dpo and 11dpo both bfn. Told self wont test til af due losing hope. Asked god to show me in dream if I was preggo and in my dream got a bfp!! Was doing dishes sumthing told me test used frer which was bfn 11dpo took it day af due and bfp took another bfp took $brand faint bfp it is possable to get prego after iud removed it happened in days for me and listen to your body it usually knows I jist had that im pregnant feeling and if u keep saying its all in my head and you have symptom after symptom you maybe pregnant. I was so tired with hard time sleeping. Pms ten fold said if this isn't pregnancy don't know whats going on lol. I go to doctor july 28th but im convinced 3bfp and af 2days late I am prego!!! good luck to all hope this brings hope

3 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

My story is similar....Paragard was removed Jan 17th and I ovulated about 2 days later.....and got a BFP! I am ow 10 weeks pregnant with our first!

1st baby due 10/2013!!

11 years ago

Congrats to you I sadly lost baby at 11 weeks don't know if it had anything to do with getting prego after iud removed I'm finally trying again fingers crossed

10 years ago • Post starter

wow, I'm trying my best to still have hope. I had my paraguard removed Feb last year and still nothing. :(

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo